"I love you"

Before you go back...no you did not skip a chapter. I just wanted to give you guys some smut to satisfy you all.

Hope you enjoy 😉

I run my thumb over his plump pink lips, the soft lips react to the soft touch by kissing the digit delicately.

My breath hitches and I relish in the feeling of his fingers running up the exposed skin of my hips, sending mini waves of pure euphoria and pleasure to places that have laid dormant for years.

Every part of my body is set on fire as I sit on his lap staring into his bright eyes, our naked bodies touching shamelessly and the dim light of the morning sun shining in the small window reflects off his golden skin and gives me a glimpse of the strong muscles flexing on his arms as he wraps me in a delicate embrace.
Soft but sinful whispers echo in the silence between us.

I shake with pure pleasure but I push through the euphoria to lay him on his back, still holding his strong gaze as he gracefully falls on the bed.
He gasps and I slide my hands up his bare thigh to his hips, feeling the goosebumps and smiling with the knowledge that he's in as much pleasure as I am in this moment.

I break his gaze to nuzzle into his neck and bite on his earlobe.
He moans softly and I trail my hand back down from his hip to his knee to set the limb on my hip.

He reacts by wrapping his legs around me tightly.
I feel his body shaking with need but I keep my movements slow and sensual, letting him feel the delicate kisses that I trail around his jaw to his mouth, not on the lips but on the corners and I feel him curl his toes in pure want and need.

I lift my head from his neck to stare him in the eyes to see his pupils blown wide and his lips trapped between his teeth as he bites it seductively.

"L-Levi, please...don't play." He says. His voice is deep and raspy with demand and I feel myself unable to resist his urges. I finally join our lips.

I finally feel complete and It immediately grows desperate and sloppy. Both of us are breathing hard and moaning into the deep kiss.
I twist my fingers into his hair and pull the threads as the kiss grows more and more violent and deep with hunger.

He digs his fingernails into my back and lets go of the kiss, gasping desperately for air as I
move my mouth down and hungrily kiss the other parts of his body with even more vigor than before, the bottomless pit in my stomach needing more and more of him.

He shuts his eyes tight in pleasure and bites on his knuckle trying to keep the sounds of ecstasy from escaping lips as his cheeks grow even hotter and lips are coated in a glossy layer of his saliva.

He grabs the locks of my hair and tugs on it forcefully. The dim light in the room shines on his torso as I kiss and suck on the deep scars and ridges there, his hot skin almost burning me but I continue to trail down to the soft skin of his hips.

He almost screams out in pleasure.
I've recently figured out that he's most sensitive there and I nibble on the skin above the hip bones desperately as I run my hands around his waist, letting my fingers ghost over the skin there.

"Wait....Levi....I-nghhhhhh....wait." I feel him tense and I immediately know what's coming next.
I continue to suck on the sensitive skin as my hands leave his waist and begin to softly stroke his manhood.

I cries out and I feel him dig his fingers deeper in my shoulder and his legs wraps around me tighter.

I send him off the edge when my mouth leave his hips and kisses his mouth, my inner savage comes out and I carnivorously devour his lips with mine, almost as if I feed off the waves of pleasure radiating off his body.

Eren spasms and convulses and I feel him release into my awaiting hands.
He moans into the kiss, my body burns and I can't hold back from whispering to him in his ear.

"I love you."

He freezes and finally relaxes after a few tense moments of heavy breathing and he grabs my hand, interweaving our fingers and locking eyes with me, my naked body still hovering above his.
He whispers back at me in the silence.

"I love you too...Levi."

I let out a shaky breath and grab him tight, not caring about the sticky sweat that he's coated in or the handful of cum that I'm holding, carful not to let anything drip onto his skin from my hand.

He's still shaking from the earth shattering orgasm as I sit him up on my lap and he instinctively wraps his arms around my shoulders, nuzzling his head into my neck and taking a deep whiff.

"We should get cleaned up..." I say staring down at our interwoven bodies coated in mixed sweat and saliva.

When Eren doesn't say anything I look up to see a hard and cold look on his blushed face.
"Wake up prisoner." He says angrily.

"E-Eren? W-what?" I say trying desperately to bring him back to me.
"Please...no."

I'm suddenly ripped out of my wonderful dreamland and I'm laying on an old hard cot in my familiar cold damp cell.

"Wake up prisoner...time to eat up." A deep manly voice says as a large metal tray hits the table next to me, some of the grayish slop lands on the table from the force of the impact.

"Eat it up pig." I look up to the voice and see a tall man with a deep frown.
The man has a thick pair of sunglasses covering his eyes and a pale face.

I scowl at him and he walks off, laughing obnoxiously loud.
He slams my cage door shut and walks away with a sadistic smirk on his face.

"Where the hell do they find these people?" I say leaning over to try and cover myself. Trying to drift off back to dreamland where I can relive all the blissful memories of Eren only to end up shivering by myself, wishing I had Eren's incredibly warm body laying next to me.
I want him to cuddle into my embrace and run his fingers over my cheek...a content smile of his face like so many times before.

A small tear escapes from my eyes, but it's not a tear of sadness or fear...it's a tear of longing and need.

"Eren....where are you?" I whisper to the silence...knowing that there's no one to answer me back...

*wipes tear* this is just...so sad.

Anyway...*sniff* I hope you guys enjoyed. This was one of my favorite chapters to write. It's a little taxing on my emotions but I'm just glad it's over.

Please vote for my soul.