The Eleventh Hour Pt. 1

The TARDIS is tumbling out of control and going bang inside. It flies over the Millennium Dome with the Doctor dangling from the threshold, sonic screwdriver between his teeth and trying to pull himself back inside with the help of {Y/N}. They are heading straight for the Parliament Clock Tower, so {Y/N} turns and sonics the controls and changes course just in time. The Doctor climbs back inside and shuts the doors behind him, exhausted, as the TARDIS careers on its way.

"You are going to be the death of me" {Y/N} mutters, standing and dusting herself off as the Doctor sits on the ground looking up at her.

*Time skip*

Night time. A pinwheel rattles in the overgrown garden of an old house. A little red-haired Scottish girl is saying her prayers.

"Dear Santa. Thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish. It's Easter now, so I hope I didn't wake you, but honest, it is an emergency. There's a crack in my wall. Aunt Sharon says it's just an ordinary crack, but I know it's not, because at night there's voices, so please, please, could you send someone to fix it? Or a policeman. Or a..." she hears the TARDIS materialising outside, then a crash "back in a moment" she grabs a torch and looks outside. The TARDIS has crash-landed on its side, on the garden shed "thank you, Santa" the girl runs into the backyard and the TARDIS doors open outwards - they are facing the sky - and a grappling hook is thrown out. A soaking wet Doctor and {Y/N} clamber out, {Y/N} starts coughing up water, the Doctor pats her back, she puts up a hand and looks up noticing the little girl.

"Could I have an apple? All I can think about. Apples. I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving? That's new. Never had cravings before" the Doctor says as him and {Y/N} sit on the edge of the TARDIS looking inside "whoa. Look at that."

"Are you two okay?" the little girl asks.

"Just had a fall. All the way down there, right to the library. Hell, of a climb back up" {Y/N} says smiling at the little girl.

"You're both soaking wet."

"We were in the swimming pool" {Y/N} chuckles.

"You said you were in the library."

"So was the swimming pool."

"Are you policeman?"

"Why? Did you call the police?" the Doctor asks.

"Did you both come about the crack in my wall?"

"What crack? Argh!" the Doctor falls to the ground, {Y/N} hops down.

"Are you all right, mister?"

"No, I'm fine. It's okay. This is all perfectly norm-" a breath of golden energy comes from his mouth.

"Who are you?"

"I don't know yet. I'm still cooking. Does it scare you?"

"No, it just looks a bit weird."

"No, no, no. The crack in your wall. Does it scare you?" {Y/N} asks.

"Yes."

"Well then, no time to lose. I'm the Doctor this is {Y/N}. Do everything we tell you, don't ask stupid questions, and don't wander off" the Doctor walks straight into a tree, the little girl and {Y/N} pull a face.

"Are you, all right?" the little girl asks.

"Early days. Steering's a bit off" the Doctor says holding his head.

*Time skip*

"If you're a doctor, why does your box say Police?" the Doctor bites into an apple, then spits it out.

"That's disgusting. What is that?" the Doctor asks.

"An apple."

"Apple's rubbish. I hate apples."