The End Of Time {Pt. 2} Pt. 3

The spaceship dives through the atmosphere.

"Come on! Come on!" the Doctor says.

"You are blinking, flipping mad" Addams says.

"You two. What did I say? Lasers" {Y/N} says.

"What for?"

"Because of the missiles. We've got to fight off an entire planet" she says, Wilf and Rossiter run off.

"We've got incoming" Addams says.

"Look at this one! Oh, my God!"

"You two, open fire!" {Y/N} shouts as the Doctor skims the ocean, dodging the missiles.

"Oh, my word!"

"Whoa. Whoa!"

"No, no, no, no, no!"

"Open fire! Come on, Wilf!" the Doctor says, Wilf shoots down a missile.

"Whoo! Oh, I wish Donna could see me now."

"And there's more. Sixteen of them. Oh, and another sixteen" Addams says.

"Then get on the rear gun lasers! You two, open fire! Now!" {Y/N} says.

"Yes!"

"No, you don't!" they keep destroying missiles.

"Come on!"

"Come on! Fire!" the front window gets blown in.

"Whoa! Wow!"

"Yes!"

"Lock the navigation" the Doctor says.

"Onto what?"

"England. The Naismith mansion."

"Destination?" {Y/N} asks.

"Fifty kliks and closing. We've locked on to the house. We are going to stop, though. Doctor? We are going to stop?"

"Doctor? Doctor, you said you were going to die" Wilf says.

"He said what?"

"But is that all of us? I won't stop you, sir. But is this it?" the Doctor pulls the spaceship's nose up at the last moment, then opens a hatch in the floor and, with the revolver ready, jumps down through the glass dome followed by {Y/N}. They land hard on the marble floor. The Doctor cannot hold the revolver and he cannot stand up, {Y/N} drags herself over to him. That's when five Time Lords have arrived - the Gate has been replaced by a white space with raised up two steps.

"My Lord Doctor. My Lord Master. My Lady {Y/N}. We are gathered for the end."

"Listen to me. You can't!" {Y/N} says looking at Rassilon.

"It is a fitting paradox that our salvation comes at the hands of our most infamous child."

"Oh, he's not saving you. Don't you realise what he's doing?" the Doctor says.

"Hey, no, hey! That's mine. Hush. Look around you. I've transplanted myself into every single human being. But who wants a mongrel little species like them, because now I can transplant myself into every single Time Lord. Oh, yes, Mister President, sir, standing there all noble and resplendent and decrepit. Think how much better you're going to look as me" the Master says, the Lord President holds up his metal gauntlet. It glows and everyone who looks like the Master goes through the head blur thing again "no, no, don't. No, no, stop it! No, no, no, don't!" finally, everyone on Earth is restored to themselves.

"On your knees, mankind" Rassilon says, the people obey.

"No, that's fine, that's good, because you said salvation. I still saved you. Don't forget that" the Master says.