Epilogue

A/N: I totally forgot making an epilogue for this story! I'm totally sorry, guys!

~~~

Epilogue

~~~

It was told that Aichi and Kourin and Kai and Misaki got married. Everyone celebrated it, and everyone was happy.

But let's not forget about the other ones who found happiness back then.

Miwa and Akari still hasn't thought of getting married, they didn't want to because they both thought it's quick.

Kamui is still trying to court Emi, he tries to impress her but fails. The reason? Emi is a total oblivious person that she only thinks of Kamui's actions as friendly and nothing else. Kamui is sad because of that, though. And Nagisa wasn't helping, because she still flirts on the poor boy.

Ren and Asaka... they weren't talked about that much, but let me try... So, due to Ren being a military official and Asaka being a general's daughter, it was quite hard for them. But Ren and Asaka is on a secret relationship, and when everyone found out, everyone was surprised but they were fine with it.

Oh, and remember Morikawa? He gave up.

-

year 1968

"Why are we suddenly throwing a party?" Kourin asked Misaki as they're on the library.

Kourin had thought of going to the library with her son, and it was surprising that her son actually likes to read. It must be because Aichi used to be bookworm too, before he focused on taking care of his flowers.

"Oh, you know. Just because... Toshiki is coming back." Misaki replied and touched on her tummy. "And..."

"Oh, isn't also today your eight month? Take care of yourself okay?" Kourin said.

"I will, I am taking care of myself." Misaki told Kourin.

"Mom! Ice cream!" Kourin's son tugged on Kourin's skirt and frowned.

"Okay, we'll go to the nearby store and also go to your dad after this."

"Yay!"

Misaki giggled and looked at Kourin and her son, "It must be really fun having a child."

"Of course! But there are times that things can be a little... you know, stressing. But it's fine once you got used to it. I'm sure you can too." Kourin stated.

"I'm looking forward to this." Misaki replied.

-

"A party this afternoon?" Aichi spoke, he looked at his wife just as he finished decorating a bouquet.

"Yes, everyone is invited." Kourin said.

Aichi nodded in agreement, he smiled and then looked at his son who was playing with some toys.

"Ah, so it seems like Kai-kun is coming back, isn't he?" Aichi said.

"He is, and Misaki wanted to have a party of it."

"I'm excited."

Kourin then turned around to look at the other flowers on the shop and to her son, she gave a smile.

-

"Toshiki, welcome home." Misaki embraced Kai as he arrived from the military.

"I'm back, Misaki." Kai said and embraced her back. He then let go and touched Misaki's tummy. "Hey there, little guy."

Misaki smiled and then looked at Kai, "It's my eight month today."

"Really? Then you should rest more."

"Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

"Oh."

Kai noticed how their house seem a little quiet, but once he opened the door of their house.

"Welcome home, Kai!" Everyone yelled.

"W-what..." Kai was surprised.

"Hey hey, Kai~ You thought I wasn't here but I came here too!" Ren said as he appeared from behind Tetsu.

"Ren, I though you're at the main headquarters." Kai said.

"As if I'll go there at this point!"

"Kai-kun, welcome back!" Aichi said.

"Kai! Let's have another vacation at the beach just like before!" Miwa told Kai.

Kai sighed, he thought it's a bit annoying for everyone to suddenly gather around his house.

"Who brought you guys here?" He said.

Then, everyone pointed at Misaki who only smiled at Kai. Kai gave another sigh before looking back at Misaki.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"You didn't come home for like 4 months, of course I'll throw a homecoming party for you." Misaki told Kai.

Kai only nodded and he watched as everyone started to have a little party and some already ate.

A few hours have passed. Kai, Miwa, Ren, and Aichi were drinking. Aichi was the first to get drunk and he's already sleeping by the table.

"Aichi, let's go home now." Kourin told Aichi as she approached him.

"He's asleep." Miwa stated and he and Ren both laughed.

"He knows he can't tolerate alcohol, but he's just idiotic to even think of drinking..." Kourin then carefully held Aichi and they went to go home.

They laughed except for Kai who was drinking, but he had a small smirk.

Then, Kai noticed Misaki speaking with Akari. He stood and went to her.

"Misaki," Kai spoke.

"Oh, what is it?" Misaki responded.

Kai then stared at Misaki and he shook his head, "Nothing... I'll tell you later."

-

It was night time and everyone already gone home, Kai and Misaki are sitting on the sofa. Kai kept on touching Misaki's tummy.

"I hope I'll be able to see our child quickly." Kai said.

"You must wait," Misaki told him.

Kai chuckled, "Just a month left, then I'll be able to see what he looks like."

"He would probably look like you, Toshiki."

"No, I want him to look like you."

"Keep dreaming, Toshiki Kai. But I know who he looks like, I can see it."

They both gave a smile to each other and Misaki suddenly laughed, causing Kai to blush a bit and he looked away. He opened the TV and kept quiet.

"Seriously, you get flustered easily." Misaki stated.

"W-well..." Kai spoke, "Y-you... look cute..."

This made Misaki blush too, and they both went quiet.

As Kai looked back at Misaki, he leaned close to her and was about to kiss her when...

"Misaki! Kai! It's me your uncle Shin! Let me in I have a gift for you two!"

They both laughed and Kai went to open the door.

Misaki had a wide smile on her face.

It was a really happy ending for everyone.

~~~

The End