It Was Hard To Decide

Chapter 19: It Was Hard To Decide

~~~

Aichi might have thought that Kai has been different lately, he noticed how Kai suddenly wouldn't visit the flower shop. Kai would just stay in his own house and lock up himself on his own room, neither Aichi or anyone knows the reason why.

Aichi couldn't help but to get worried at his best friend, he doesn't know what was happening.

"Are you okay, Aichi?" Kourin asked.

"Oh, I'm okay." Aichi assured his girlfriend as he gave a smile.

Though, Kourin was not convinced by that. She frowned at the blunette and poked his cheek.

"You're worried about Kai, aren't you?" Kourin said.

Aichi's smile went down and he nodded, he looked back at Kourin. "Yeah, ever since yesterday he's like that. I don't know what happened to him." He replied, "Wait how did you know?"

"Who wouldn't? You kept on saying 'Where's Kai-kun?' and 'I wonder how he is.' Seriously, you're making me jealous." Kourin told him and crossed her arms as she rolls her eyes.

Aichi panicked at Kourin's actions and he touched her shoulders, "H-hey, don't be! I'm just worried about him! And he's like my brother so I can't help but to just be like that. Come on, Kourin-san."

Kourin pouted and looked away, but she was only playing along with Aichi.

"Kourin-san~" Aichi whined and embraced her from behind, cuddling her.

"No," Kourin still acted a little angry.

Aichi then buries his face on Kourin's neck and snuggles her.

"Um... excuse me?"

Suddenly they both heard someone speak and the couple quickly got away from each other.

Aichi turned to the person speaking and awkwardly greeted, "H-hello!"

Then he realized who it was. "Misaki-san!" Aichi said.

Misaki smiled, "I wanted to buy some flowers today. I want to surprise my parents." She said as she looked around the shop.

"I see, so what kind of flowers that you want?" Aichi asked.

"Something a bit peaceful, but I guess lilies don't grow this summer." Misaki replied.

Aichi nodded, "Yeah they rarely do. But since summer ends for about a month, maybe you can buy them."

Misaki nodded in understanding and she kept quiet as she looked around. And somehow this made the couple look at each other in suspicion, since they both rarely see Misaki in a very gloomy mood.

"You think something might have happened with Kai-kun and Misaki-san?" Aichi asked whisperingly at Kourin.

"I think so too, they might have gotten into a quarrel." Kourin replied quietly.

Aichi blinked and looked back at Misaki again, seeing her staring too long at the lilacs.

Then, Misaki turned to Aichi and Kourin. She spoke, "This is weird but... have you seen Kai?"

"I do, but I don't know if he would like to talk to us. He locked himself on his own house." Aichi replied.

"I see..."

"But maybe you could, we can try." Aichi continued and gave a smile.

Misaki looked down, she doesn't know what she would do. But then, what Aichi said might be okay for her to do it.