Flowers of Summer Garden

Author's Note: Thank you guys so much for reading this story! I love you all. Maybe I should make a fan soundtrack for this story alongside with my other story "Trade Mistakes"

Oh well.

Anyways thank you again!

-Jet

~~~

Final Chapter: Flowers of Summer Garden

~~~

A year passed, it was 1965. Summer.

Aichi Sendou married Kourin Tatsunagi exactly the day they first met. And both of them are now taking care of the flower shop. They are also planting flowers for the summer.

Two weeks later after the two got married, they were blessed with a child. Kourin is pregnant, and everyone was congratulating them.

Toshiki Kai also married Misaki Tokura, during his vacation by the previous year. Everyone was very surprised, in the first place, they never even thought of the two to get married so quickly.

Aichi was looking at Kourin as she arranged some bouquet, he smiled and thought of how beautiful his wife is.

He remembered how the Tatsunagi family got so shocked that the two got married, at first Aichi expected that they won't accept him but he got surprised that they accepted him.

Aichi then heard the bell of the shop's door. "Welcome!"

It was Kai, wearing a Japanese army uniform. "Hey." He greeted.

"Kai-kun, welcome back! How are things?"

"Fine, I just came here to know if the shop's well. Also, congratulations to you and Kourin for having a child." Kai said.

"Thank you, Kai-kun. Do you want to buy some flowers? Lilacs are on sale." Aichi suggested.

Kai gave a smirk, "So you know..." He replied, "Of course. Let me buy one, I have to give my wife some anyways."

Aichi laughed and took a bouquet of lilacs and gave it to Kai. Kai on the other hand paid for it and he left after.

Aichi smiled to himself, with all the things that happened the previous summer, he was glad that everything went well. It was like a dream, he got to be with the woman he loves and made a family with. And his friend is also the same.

But it's not a dream. It's reality, a sweet reality that he wanted to have.

And he's glad that everything happened because of the flowers of the garden in summer.

~~~

THE END