Sibling's Escort

A/N: Very special note! my friend, NolvelistHijab123 has made a fan art for this fanfic and it's so beautiful! I'm still amazed by her artwork and seriously, you guys have to see it! If you want to just look at her story "The Forgotten Memories" and you'll see the fan art! (I also recommend the story and it's a must read!) Anyways, let's enjoy this new chapter!
-Jet

~~~~~

Chapter 10: Sibling's Escort

~~~~

As the morning came, everyone was packing their things up. It was the end of their beach trip, they would come home.

There was a little bit of awkwardness on Aichi and Kourin's part, whatever it was, the others didn't know. And the two of them were the only ones who knew why.

To Kai and Misaki, they were still the same, cold shoulders yet still would talk a little friendly to each other.

And the little misunderstanding that has happened the previous day was settled down.

Flashback

"Come on, Miwa. Just say how and why did you keep this a secret from us?" Kai asked seriously, arms crossed and glaring eyes.

Miwa gave a nervous chuckle, he was starting to sweat a lot.

"Well, you see here... I um... met Akari two months ago at the town hall and I started sending her letters when I knew about her." Miwa replied.

"So you two were going out in secret? Akari, didn't you say you're single?" Misaki asked too.

"Come on! I was planning to tell you about us. And why are you guys so affected that me and Miwa are dating?!" Akari pouted.

"Because you kept it a secret!" Misaki told them.

"So?"

"Um..." Ren suddenly butted in, "I know this seems a little random but if Miwa and Yotsue were dating in secret no one ever knew, who knows what will happen to them in the future?"

"What are you even suggesting?" Miwa spoke as he sweat dropped.

"For example, sudden pregnancy."

"Ren what the hell?!" Everyone looked at the redhead in shock.

Kai face palmed and sighed in disappointment.

"Anyways, they already explained so there's no problem here." Aichi said.

"Yeah, I think so too." Misaki responded.

End of Flashback

All of them are now coming back to their own places, and they bid goodbyes to each other.
-

"I'm home!" Aichi spoke as he opened the door to his house. He puts his bag down to the sofa as he went inside.

"Oh, welcome home Aichi. How's the trip?" His mother asked.

"It was fun, we did many things and um..." Aichi remembered the agreement she made with Kourin and he started to blush and stutter.

"Hm? What's this? My son's losing his composure." Aichi's father said.

Aichi waved his hands aggressively in denial, "No, no! It's nothing! I may be just a little tired and sleepy."

"Well that's a little energetic for a man like you?"

"Father..."

Shizuka heard someone from the flower shop and she was about to go there when Aichi excused himself.

"I'll take care of it, Mother." Aichi told her.

"Oh, um, sure!" Shizuka nodded.

Aichi went to the shop and then saw that Emi was there talking to... a guy!

"Emi and..." Aichi looked closer and he gasped. "Kamui-kun?!"

"Hey there brother Aichi!" Kamui Katsuragi gave a grin and a thumbs up to the older Sendou.

"Aichi, you're back." Emi said and looked at Aichi.

"I-I'm back, Emi." Aichi smiled.

Kamui spoke, "Anyways I've heard from Ishida-senpai that you went to the beach? Why haven't you invited me?!" He whined.

Aichi sweat dropped, "Um... weren't you at vacation too?"

Kamui then realized then he gave a nervous laugh and scratched his head. "Oh, sorry about that, brother..."

"No it's okay, you can join the next trip some time if you want." Aichi told Kamui.

"I'm going back inside, see you!" Emi said as she gave a lively smile at the two.

Kamui started to blush so hard and he looked at Emi with a silly smile, Aichi only laughed at this. He somehow thought that Kamui might have some feelings for his sister and he can only let Kamui.

"H-hey brother Aichi, there's something I want to ask you a favor." Kamui said.

Aichi tilted his head a little in confusion and curiosity. "What could it be?"

"Please!" Kamui clasps his hands together and looked at Aichi in plea. "Let me escort... E-Emi-san!"

Aichi looked at Kamui in shock and he was about to speak when...

"Kamui-kun!!! My love!!!!"

Kamui looked around and saw a girl running towards him, "N-Nagisa?!"

Nagisa Daimonji suddenly launched at Kamui and they both fell to the ground.

"O-oh..." Aichi sweat dropped and laughed nervously at the scene.

'He wants to be an escort to Emi but...' Aichi thought, 'Oh boy...'

"Nagisa, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not your lover!!!" Yelled Kamui in frustration.

"Lies! Kamui-kun loves me and he'll marry me! My brother already agreed with us getting married, you know?" Nagisa smirked at Kamui as she continued to hug him.

"Like I said I don't agree!"

"No, Kamui-kun is mine, mine, mine!"

Aichi sighed in helplessness and he looked at the flowers on the shop, some was already wilting and he took it off.

Then, Emi suddenly appeared and saw Kamui and Nagisa, "Um... I know that people say this is a romantic shop but we don't allow this thing, I'm sorry." Emi said with an apologetic smile.

"E-Emi-san! This isn't what you think it is!" Kamui exclaimed.

"Oh come on, I'm just showing my love to you Kamui-kun~" Nagisa embraced him tightly, causing Kamui to nearly suffocate.

"Help- HELP!"

Aichi and Emi sweat dropped at the two and they only hoped that Kamui can let go from Nagisa's... suffocating embrace.

'Oh boy, I think this will be a bit hard for Kamui-kun to be Emi's escort...' Aichi thought once again and he smiled awkwardly.

~~~

END OF CHAPTER 10