Love is A Dangerous Drug

A/N: Ooh boy, I wonder why I'm so lazy to write when I have so many things in my head! Sorry for not updating again, we're so busy at school and exams are next week.
~~~~

Chapter 11: Love is A Dangerous Drug

~~~~

"Kai, wait a second."

Kai heard Misaki spoke, he looked around and saw her. Both of them are at the park where they hang out with cats, Kai was about to leave when Misaki called him.

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"If you have some time, we can visit my parents." Misaki said to him.

"Are they okay now?" He asked again.

Misaki shook her head and Kai looked a little disappointed, he frowned.

"They're still unconscious, but the doctors told us that they're going to be okay."

"I see..."

Misaki sighed and looked down, "Well... you seem to be busy. You should take care of the shop, right?"

"Not really, Aichi's family is back. And I'm only there for a part time job." Kai said.

Misaki understood, and she looked at the brunette. "Kai... I'm glad that I met you."

Kai glanced at her.

"I'm sorry that I'm saying this all of a sudden, I just really needed to say it. I'm just happy." Misaki continued.

Kai then gave a little smile, he felt the same. He's glad to meet her, and he can only agree to her statement.

"I am too, it was nice meeting you." He said, "I should leave."

"O-okay, see you around, Kai." Misaki said as she watched him walk away.

-

"Welcome to the shop! Is there anything you'd like to buy, sir?" Aichi spoke at the costumer who was looking around.

"Um, I just wanted ask..." The costumer looked at Aichi, he gave a smile at the blunette.

"Yes, sir?"

"I came here for my fiancée, and I want to give some present to her." The costumer said, "are there any suggestions?"

"Oh, I think I have some. Flowers are the best thing to give to your lover, especially during spring and summer." Aichi told the costumer.

"I see! So what kind of flowers that would suit her?"

"If it's based on her personality, I can suggest you, sir!" Aichi stated happily.

The costumer then smiled back, "My fiancée is a little rebellious, she's serious and such. But she has a very fragile personality. I wonder what kind of flower does she fit with?"

Aichi wondered too, he was kind of having a little confusion. That was the first time he could see someone describe a girl with a different personality. Well, though he did know a girl with the same traits.

"Hmm, I believe..." Aichi looked around the shop's flowers and he did find one, "Roses. Beautiful but a little prickly."

"Oh yes, it definitely fits my fiancée!" The costumer stated, "Thank you for that! I'm going to buy this for her." He continued as he took his wallet to take his cash and buys the flower.

Aichi gave the bouquet of roses to the costumer and smiled at him, "Thank you for purchasing. Your fiancée will really love those!"

"Of course!" The costumer said and grinned as he stared at the bouquet. "It's really hard to approach her, and she even ran away. Hopefully I can catch her again, she should really stop doing that."

"Oh... that's a real rebel right there, sir." Aichi commented. Somehow, this costumer's story is somewhat the same as Kourin's. And he got a little suspicious.

"Yeah, but we're already getting married once everything is settled down." The costumer told Aichi. "Anyways, this is a really nice place. I might want to buy your flowers as decoration for my upcoming wedding. I have to go, Kourin is waiting for me."

"Sure sir- wait what?!" Aichi's eyes widened in shock. No way! This couldn't be... him!

"Oh, do you know her?" The costumer gave a look of confusion to the blunette.

"None... just... same names..." Aichi replied, "Y-you seem familiar... c-can I ask your name, sir?"

"Hm? Oh yes, I'm Jun Mutsuki. Heir of the Mutsuki family from Tokyo."

'No way! This is... Jun Mutsuki! Kourin-san's fiancé!' Aichi thought worryingly.

"I-I see! So you're the heir! I've read about you from the newspapers, that's why y-you're familiar, sir!" Said Aichi as he stuttered.

"I see, well it was nice meeting you. See you!" Jun said as he went out of the flower shop.

Aichi was left dumb founded, he couldn't believe that he would meet Kourin's fiancé.

He stared straight ahead and felt nervous, what should he tell Kourin now? Her fiancé is trying to find her, or maybe he did find her already! Aichi doesn't know what to do now.

Kai arrived at the shop, he found Aichi seem a little strange. He went to him.

"What's wrong, Aichi?" He asked, concerned.

Aichi bit his own lip as he looked down, "I-I found Kourin-san's... fiancé."

"What?"

"He was here not too long ago! And he might find Kourin-san! She wanted to stay away from him but now... I-I don't know what's going to happen but I want to help Kourin-san!"

"Aichi, you shouldn't bother! You don't belong there, and you should not be in their business! Whatever you do, you can't just barge in to them. Who knows what will happen!" Kai scolded, he started to become irritated to Aichi since he wants to mind other people's businesses.

"No Kai-kun, I will." Aichi looked at Kai seriously as he puts his hands into fists.

"Why?" Kai asked, he glared at Aichi.

"Because I love Kourin-san."

With those words, Kai now understood why. But he doesn't understand why would Aichi do such things, just because he likes Kourin and he would risk his life for that.

All that Kai understood is that love can be a dangerous drug.

~~~~

END OF CHAPTER 11