Talk

A/N: It's near, the sequel of If You Like It or Not. Get ready for more yandere and blood and... things. Yeah, things.

Anyways, enjoy this new chapter!
===

Chapter 15: Talk

~~~~

Kai was at the park once again, this time he was alone. He doesn't know why Misaki isn't there, and he thought she would appear if he waits for her.

"Oh my, Kai-kun, is it?" He heard someone call him and Kai looked, he saw a man with glasses and smiling, holding Assistacat.

"Tokura's... uncle, right?" Kai spoke.

Shin nodded and smiled at Kai, he sat next to Kai on the bench.

"Were you waiting for Misaki?" Shin asked.

Kai nodded, "Guess so."

"Well, she won't come here for now. She went to visit her parents today and might not come back until tomorrow afternoon." Shin told him.

"I see..."

Assistacat suddenly got out from Shin's arm and jumped to Kai, he purred and rested on Kai's lap.

"Oh..." Shin gave a chuckle.

Kai pats Assistacat's head and he sighed, "She didn't tell me?" He said.

"It was sudden, because her parents are awake now." Shin said with a smile.

Kai felt happy and he smiled a little, "I see."

"Anyways, Kai-kun. I want to ask you something." Shin spoke and looked at Kai seriously.

Kai looked back with his eyebrow raised, "Yes?"

"Ever since Misaki met you, she changed. Normally, she hates guys, she despised them because she was bullied before at elementary. But right after she met you, it was a sudden change. Also, are you two dating?" Shin asked.

This question made Kai lose his composure, it was weird for him but he got tense around Shin. He looked away and breathed.

"Kai-kun?"

Kai nodded, and this made Shin laugh. Kai looked back and saw Shin laughing.

"I knew I was right about that, why does Misaki have to secretive?" Shin stated and then grinned. "Kai-kun, please take care of Misaki. We took care of her nicely and I don't want her to fall for a man who'll hurt her so easily."

"I won't," Kai replied. "And she is a strong girl, she's independent. That's why I... took a liking..." He turned red as he said those words.

"Well, I guess Misaki is dating a gentleman after all." Shin remarked.

"Guess so..." Kai mumbled under his breath.
-

Aichi was standing in front of the gate of the Tatsunagi residence, he always sees this place yet he never thought that one day he would ever go inside this house. Aichi did wish of going inside this house before when he was a child, and still this would make him surprised.

Aichi gulped in nervousness before putting his finger on the doorbell and he rang it. Aichi took breaths as he waited for someone to answer.

The door then opened and Kourin appeared, she gave a smile on him and he smiled back. Kourin approached Aichi and opened the gate.

"Welcome, Aichi. Come in!" Kourin said and held Aichi's hand and dragged him inside.

As they went inside, Aichi was mesmerized about the house's decorations. His eyes darted on the two people sitting on the sofa and drinking tea.

"G-good afternoon! I'm Aichi Sendou!" Aichi introduced himself and bowed as respect.

Takuto stood from his seat and went to Aichi, "You don't need to be so formal, Sendou. Anyways, so you're Kourin's friend?"

"I-I am, Mr. Mayor!" Aichi said.

Takuto then chuckled, "Just call me by my name."

"Y-yes..." Aichi felt ashamed of himself and he got embarrassed, he glanced at Kourin who was only smiling. He blushed.

"Take a seat, we're going to talk about a few things." Takuto said.

Aichi and Kourin then sat next to each other, Aichi stared at the other person who was drinking his cup of tea.

"I met you, didn't I?" Jun spoke and looked at Aichi.

"Y-yes," Aichi replied.

"The owner of the Sendou Flower Shop, Aichi Sendou. 24 years old, graduated. Currently a florist," Jun said as he looked at the paper he took from the table. "Your father is a former soldier during the second world war and your mother used to be a florist too, your little sister is currently studying for college."

Aichi got shocked, how did he get such information about him? But knowing that Jun Mutsuki came from a very rich family, there's no way he won't have them because of the connections his family has. And maybe he got the information from Takuto.

"I see, so there's no doubt for you to be Kourin's friend." Jun said, "and Kourin seem to be more happy with you than she was with me, I'm kind of jealous."

Aichi laughed nervously.

"I never heard you say that when my male colleagues were with me," Kourin told Jun.

"They're your acquaintances, Sendou is here is your best friend. Who knows, maybe you two would become lovers." Jun stated and this made Aichi and Kourin both blush at the remark.

"W-well we will, because of the plan..." Aichi said.

"Y-yeah, Aichi is right!" Kourin continued.

Jun laughed and stared at them, "Anyways, you guys are going to do this. I hope everything will go well."

"Yes!" Aichi responded.
-

When Aichi went out of the Tatsunagi residence, he was with Kourin. They both kept on talking until Aichi reached the gate, and as Aichi opened the gate, Kourin stopped him.

"Aichi, wait a minute." Kourin spoke.

Aichi took a glance at her, "What is it, Kourin-san?"

"Next time, we should hang out if you want." Kourin suggested.

"Of course," Aichi replied and he smiled. "I'll be going now, see you."

"See you next time, Aichi." Kourin smiled back at him.

And as Aichi walked away, Kourin watched him. Her face got red just by thinking about him, her heart beats fast and she had to calm herself down.

"Why do I even like this adorable man?!" Kourin mumbled and sighed before going back inside.

=

END OF CHAPTER 15