Sudden

A/N: Sorry I forgot to update! I forgot writing this since I was busy writing my other draft stories. Please forgive me! Now let's move on to the new chapter!
~~~

Chapter 20: Sudden

~~~

Aichi was sitting by the couch and watching on the television, his eyes darted at the ceiling fan and he sighed. He was in silence, yet the sound of the television as it lost its signal was loud. It was a very hot day, and Aichi was sweating a lot.

"Aichi, aren't you going to take care of the shop?" Emi asked as she saw her brother looking like a bit tired.

"It's a very hot day today, I just finished taking care of the flowers but I feel so tired." Aichi replied with an awkward laugh.

Emi then smiled and sat next to Aichi, "So how are you and Kourin-san?"

"Kourin-san? Well... everything's well, I guess?"

"You guess?! Aren't you two dating?!" Emi told Aichi, "Or you don't care for her?!"

"I care for her! It's just that..." Aichi stopped as he heard the telephone rang. Aichi and Emi both looked at the telephone and Emi answered it.

"Hello?" Emi spoke, "Yes, my brother is here." She then looked at Aichi and signalled him to come near her.

Aichi took the telephone from Emi and he answered it. "Uh, hello?"

"Aichi, can you please come over?" It was Kourin.

"O-of course, why though?" Aichi asked.

"Takuto wanted to talk to you, more likely... us." Kourin said. "It's important."

"It's that important, huh..." Aichi mumbled and he gave a sigh, "All right I'll go. Wait for me, Kourin-san."

"I will," Kourin replied and hung up.

Aichi puts the telephone down and he looked at Emi, "I'm going out for a bit. Can you please take care of the shop while I'm out?"

"Of course, but where are you going?"

"Somewhere!" Aichi said as he ran back to his room to change his clothes.
-

"So what did he say?" Takuto asked as he looked at Kourin sitting on the couch.

"He'll come, he told us to wait." Kourin replied.

"He should come quickly, this is really important."

Kourin gave a nod before looking down, she felt so frustrated and annoyed. How in the world did that happen? Her marriage to Jun will be done in two months?! It was already said that it will be done in a year!

"I hate this, they sabotaged us. What lead them to think it's a good idea?!" Kourin started to complain. "Does Jun already know about this?!"

"He doesn't, he didn't get the letter yet." Takuto replied.

"Then he should know! I'm not going to tolerate this! This is not okay!" Kourin said angrily as she phoned Jun.

Takuto sighed, he too, is angry. He didn't expect this would happen too.

Then, later on Aichi finally arrived. He looked exhausted, he probably ran to get here. Kourin was the one who opened the door and talked to Aichi.

"I-I'm sorry, am I late?" Aichi asked, panting.

"No, you're just in time. I called Jun too, he'll come by." Kourin said, "Come on in."

Aichi smiled and nodded, he went inside and sat on the couch next to Kourin. They all just went quiet until Jun came.