The Broken Love Story

Burger King is sooooo beautiful.  Heres a picture to make up for Lack-of Noah on this chapter.

  Heres a picture to make up for Lack-of Noah on this chapter

Isabella's POV

I know it sounds funny but I just can't stand the pain.

Girl, I'm leaving you tomorrow.

Seems to me girl, you know I've done all I can.

See I begged, stole and I borrowed.

'Easy' By Lionel Richie, was my all time favorite song.  It was the song my Mama and father sang when they first met, Twenty Five years ago.  Both sitting in a Karaoke bar and both nominated to sing this song as a duet.

It was the start of there love story.

My mama was a young sweet 19-year old that was traveling the world.  My father was a 21-year-old bachelor that all the girls fawned over.  A lady's man.

Where my dad was rough, my mama was smooth. When he was sad, she would cheer him up.

Maybe that's what lead him to become a Mafia king.  Her courage made him think he could do anything.  But as time grew, it was apparent what he chooses to be important in life.  Choosing the business over family, and not coming home for months at a time.  It wasn't hard to figure out that my mama was depressed, her happiness left her just like my dad did when he would walk without a goodbye.  Her cries echoed over the huge mansion.

The longest time he had been away was 9 months.  By then I was fourteen and Mom had turned to Alchahol.  But when she heard he was coming back home. The booze instantly left and she turned into the cheerful person he thought she was.

It happened on my Fifteenth birthday.

Mama had made the house beautiful and cooked a huge meal, a big smile on her face and was prepared to greet her husband and sing happy birthday to me.

He didn't come home.

That night at exactly 9:20 she ordered all the servants to leave.  Saying it was a holiday.  

At 9:42 all the workers had reluctantly left and she placed the house on Lockdown.  Everything locking and covered with hard metal.  No one could go in and no one could go out.

At 9:56 she found a long piece of rope.

At 10:00 exactly she hung herself.

My father was the only one that could operate the lockdown system from his watch and he wasn't there at the time. 

So I spent 3 Months, 6 days and 12 hours with my mother's dead body.

I'm easy like Sunday morning...

------------------------------

This books getting deep!  But this chapter was necessary.  But remember.

This wasn't the only thing that happened to her.  Who was the man in her dream?

Questions, Questions.

Suicide is not the answer to everything.  Get help and talk to someone, there is always a way to help.

Vote and Comment. Follow if you want.

Peace out Pandas.