Chapter 9

*Isaac's Point of View*

I stood at the front door, still in shock at who was standing in front of me. He hadn't changed in the slightest, and he just stared at me with his dark intimidating brown eyes.

He was muscly and really strong looking. His hands were by his sides clenched and he was looking at me with a fierce look. He was wearing skinny jeans and a tight shirt, that made him look stronger than I knew he was. I tried to shut the door but he slid his foot in the way, keeping it open. I sighed, knowing that I'd have to face him, it was just I didn't want to right now, and since Jace was still in my room, he was probably going to hear the whole thing.

"N-Noah?.." I whispered.

"Let me in Isaac." He demanded, and I did what I was told, knowing that he could get really angry. When we were together he'd always have a lot of mood swings, and quite often he would get angry at me and would threaten to hurt me. I opened the door and let him in and walked into the living room, quickly running over to my bedroom door as I shut it. I sat down on the couch and he sat on the arm chair opposite. He intimidated me, and I really didn't imagine he'd find me, but yet here he was.

All my feelings for him began to flood into my mind, and I sat there nervously watching him. I didn't want this to happen, especially since I'd become more and more comfortable with Jace, but now he was here just to ruin it. He was here to ruin my life, once again, and this time I wasn't strong enough. This time I couldn't escape. I didn't want to go back to the way things were. I'd only just got over him, and he was still the one holding me back from Jace.

"Stop staring at me!" He yelled and I jolted out of my thoughts and looked down, mumbling an apology.

"W-what are you doing here?.." I muttered, but he heard me and smirked, but not like ones I'd seen before, because this time it was evil. He knew he had caused me hurt, and for some disturbing reason he didn't care. He wanted me hurt.

"I want you back. I want you to be mine again Isaac." He spoke calmly, and this was what I was fearing. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't mention Jace, otherwise he'd probably beat him up, and I definitely didn't want to be with him, especially after the hurt he'd caused me. I really didn't know what to do.

"You h-hurt me.. I can't forgive you." I said, stuttering ever so slightly from being nervous. I just wanted this to end. I didn't want to be here, with his company. I wanted to be with Jace's company, and for some reason I couldn't get him out of my mind no matter how hard I tried. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"I've changed." He said simply.

"Just leave. You've not spoken to me for 4 months. How do you expect me to believe you? I've found somebody else. You should move on. I meant nothing to you. So get up and leave my fucking apartment Noah." I was raising my voice now. I'd found the confidence in me to stand up to him, and that's what I was doing. I stood up and walked over to him, punching him in the eye. I punched him again near his jaw but this time he grabbed my hand and held it firmly, as I began hitting him randomly with my other hand.

"You're useless Isaac. Fucking useless. You know you can't win a fight against me, so give up now." He said, and I knew he was right, but yet still I was punching him throwing punches everywhere, wanting him to leave my life. I didn't want him to return, not now not ever. I was getting so angry with him, he'd ruined me and I would never trust him again.

"Fucking leave now." I demanded, and he stood up, still with a firm grip on my hands. He leaned into me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I just wanted to feel your lips against mine one more time." He said and let go of my hands, letting them drop to my sides. He mumbled something that I didn't quite understand, and looked at me. Before I knew it he'd got me pinned against the wall, one of his hands holding both mine up above my head, his other hand holding my waist against the wall. Our lips were only centimetres apart, and he looked into my eyes.