Chapter 8

*Jace's Point of View*

It had been a week since me and Isaac had agreed to moving out the apartment together, and we'd still not found the place we'd ideally wanted. We agreed that we'd get an apartment at first, so we'd be able to afford the rent, and so we began our search. It was quite hard at first with Isaac being at work pretty much all day. I would spend the day looking online for apartments that I liked, and bookmark the ones I fancied having a look at with him, then when he got home he would enjoy the bubble bath I'd ran for him, then we'd eat. I would show him what I was looking at and we'd get rid of the ones he didn't like, which was the majority. We'd then spend the rest of the night cuddling, watching movies and messing around, which made up both very happy.

It was hard to believe that I'd finally found someone that wasn't causing me hurt, but in fact was causing me happiness. He was making me feel so good, I honestly wanted him to be mine, but maybe that was moving too fast, I don't know and well I didn't really have the confidence to ask. I was just getting used to all this that I didn't want anything to change it or do anything to jeopardize mine and his happiness. I loved being in his arms except when I wasn't in his arms I felt empty. I felt like that was where I belonged, and I fit perfectly in them. My petit figure snuggled into his perfectly.

It was currently one of those days where Isaac wasn't at work, and me and him were both just chilling on the couch, with the TV on as back ground noise. We had the laptop on my knee and we were searching for an apartment, for what felt like the millionth time. We'd searched about 10 different sites, for apartments anywhere really. I found one that had 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and looked really nice. It didn't look too small or too spacious.

"What about this one?" I asked him, and he looked at it.

"It's in a rough neighbourhood." He told me.

"That doesn't matter. It looks really nice. Please can we have a look?" I begged and not long after he was giving in and agreeing to having a look.

"Finee. But is there any others?" I scanned the website and found another one. It was similar to the other one. It was nice as well and was 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. It seemed to be located in a nice neighbourhood and wasn't too small either. It looked nice to me, but I needed to ask Isaac about it.

"There's this one." I pointed out and he looked at it. I looked at his face to watch his facial expression but nothing was able to show me what he was thinking. It was unreadable and I hated that about him. I could never see what he was thinking through his face.

"I really like it. It seems everything that I'd want in an apartment." I smiled. "We can have a look in the morning." He said and I smiled. I was actually happy that we'd found an apartment, since we'd spent ages doing so, and it looked perfect. I bookmarked the page and closed the laptop down, putting it away before climbing back onto the couch with Isaac. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his chest and I smiled softly.

I loved being in his arms more than anything. I really felt like that was where I belonged and like that was where I was going to spend the rest of my life, snuggled up in his arms. After an hour or so passed we decided to head to bed. We were going to spend all of the following day packing all the stuff into boxes, because we wanted to move straight away, and we thought that this apartment we'd found was perfect for us.

It was the morning and I woke up to Isaac next to me, his arms laced around me whilst he slept. He was wearing some pajama bottoms and he was shirtless, and I attempted to resist the urge to trail my fingertips across his abs. I was wearing one of his shirts, which was huge on me, and my boxers and socks.

I stared at him whilst he slept then got up, unravelling his arms from me. I headed to the bathroom and stripped down before climbing into the shower. I showered and then wrapped a towel around my waist before walking back into the bedroom to see a wide awake Isaac, who was sat up in the centre of the bed, the duvet was covering his lower half. I smiled and sat down on the bed, whilst he looked at me, checking me out. I blushed and grabbed some boxers out of my rucksack, before sliding them without taking my towel off. I grabbed my light blue skinny jeans and slid them on before taking the towel off. I know I was acting stupid around him but I always get embarrassed when it comes to things like this. I lay down beside him on my side and used my elbow to keep myself up.