"Okay are you guys ready?" Everyone cheered as Rafa bought out the balloon.

"IT'S A..." Neymar popped the balloon and pink confetti burst out.

"GIRL!!!!" Everyone screamed as I started crying. Davi jumped around and screamed 'SISTER!' and Neymar was running around the place.

"WAIT GUYS! WE HAVE A SURPRISE." Kendra said. In curiosity, everyone went quiet.

"So, Ney and Mai, we have a little something for you. In the doctors office, me and Rafa got some news that we weren't really expecting. Sooo here it is!" She bought out another balloon. I screamed and jumped up and down in excitement.

"WE HAVE TWINS?!?!" Neymar shouted.

The whole room was filled with cheers.

"Let's pop the last balloon! 3,2,1..." I shouted.

Boom. Blue confetti. I looked to Neymar and he was crying his eyes out too. I've never been so happy. I looked to Liam who ate his blue and pink cupcake, not knowing what happened. I laughed and soon everyone knew what I was laughing about. He was the only one who predicted twins and with the correct genders. The rest of the night was filled with fun and enjoyment.

~

I laid in bed with Neymar's arms wrapped around my waist and his hands on my bump.

"What should we name them?" He said suddenly.

"To be honest, I haven't really thought of that. We haven't really done much for them. We haven't really bought clothes or decorated their room. I feel like a horrible parent."

"You are not a horrible parent. You didn't know their gender so you couldn't really do much. Hell, we didn't even know that we are having twins. We can decorate their room and buy clothes tomorrow. My next game is against Columbia in 3 days."

"Yeah, you're right. I really like the name Alessandra or Isabella for a girl. Or maybe Adriana or Mariana."

"For a boy, I like the names Matheus and Alexandro. I really want their names to match, though."

"What about the names Isabella and Matheus?"

A silence of thought came into the room.

"It's not really appealing to me." He said.

"Yeah, me either. What about Mariana and Adriano?"

More silence.

"Actually, those names are really nice." He said.

"Mariana Alessandra and Adriano Matheus." I said.

"Do you mind if they have my name?" He worriedly asked.

"Not at all, babe. That was the original plan." I gave him a small peck on the lips.

"Mariana Alessandra Da Silva Santos."

"Adriano Matheus Da Silva Santos."

~

I was currently in Neymar's arms and he was carrying bridal style down the stairs. This pregnancy has made it impossible for me to walk up the stairs. I only go upstairs to shower and to go bed. And for me to shower, I need help because I can barely reach down to wash myself.

Once we reached the floor I leaned on the staircase and asked Ney to help he put on my shoes. Of course, he came to rescue his princess and went down to tie my shoelaces since I can't do it myself. We were on our way to buy things to decorate the twins room. I really wonder how this day will go because it's been impossible to even walk about with this huge belly. These two kids are always moving around and kicking me.