Chapter 1 : Ferrero Rochers Is My weakness

Start from the beginning

Yeah, here's my popular all-time crazy childhood best friend. Who would have thought a kit-kat could get you a friend such as her? And I was right when I said she was popular. Well, why wouldn't she be? She's a freaking cheerleader!

She likes all the attention and fame, and by attention, hot guys chasing her to ask her out on a date. Usually after being popular, people become bitchy, but that's where Roxanne's different.

She's a pretty attractive brunette. With her hazel eyes and sexy curves, she is a trophy; and a beauty-with-brains.. well she's my friend. I tell you, she doesn't let her ego or her reputation come in between us, she values what she has and is far from ragging or bullying people; no wonder people like her, me on top of that list. On the other hand, I am the 'Nobody' at school and I kinda like it like that. Though we are total opposites, we are stuck to each other by hip. She's like the sister I never had, A sister from another mister!

Wait a minute.... was she skipping? More like hopping?

"Hey Lucy!" She squealed, her voice hurts my ears. I know she's my sister and all but when she's way too exited or nervous, my poor ears have to suffer.

"Oh, Hey Rox " I say after gaining my senses back.

"Isn't it such a wonderful day?" She gave me a dreamy sigh.

What? Day wonderful? Seriously! She's completely lost it ; this has to be something big.

"Whatever." I say, I have to know what's going on ."Is there something you aren't telling me? Huh, Rox?"

"Nothing...there's nothing..." she says blushing.

"Oh! Come on , Spill the beans. Don't you dare think I didn't notice you hopping like a bunny or the blushing and God, the squealing! Now what are you so excited about? And don't get me started on what the day is like." I said narrowing my eyes.

"What? No I wasn't hop-" She tries to protest but my no-nonsense look stopped her.

"Uh! Okay," she says giving up. "Have you heard about the party tomorrow night?"

"Um... Yeah. I heard people gossiping, I think the whole school is invited." I say, remembering the loud talks I overheard. "So? What?" I asked, confused.

"Well... I heard that Ryan just broke up with that slut Megan last week... and," she said excitedly.

"And?" I pushed her to go on.

I already knew about that through all the gossips and, well, Ms. Crazy-about-Ryan. She fried my brain talking about it; literally she was on cloud nine. Well, it was no shocker cause no one's serious about that Megan, she's just a pastime for guys. And if one even felt sympathy for her after the break-up, it was gone because the next day she started dating someone else. Well a bitch is a bitch.

"And rumors are that he has his eyes on a particular girl; cheerleader, brunette with hazel eyes... does it ring a bell??" She asks more excitedly.

Well, Ryan was her big time crush. But somehow, she wasn't able to get his attention for years. She was totally desperate for him. She dated but somehow never stopped thinking about him. He was a nice guy but well, let's just say his choice of friends and most importantly girlfriends were... how do you put it? Hmmm.. Ugghh!! Well, you know Megan... so imagine the rest.

"You can't be serious." I look at her with disbelief.

But her look says I am wrong.

"Well if you seriously think its you, i'll be so happy for you, but it can be anyone else and how can you be so sure that the rumors are true?" I asked.