Chapter 1 : Ferrero Rochers Is My weakness

Hey guys!! I have finally wrote my first chapter *doing happy dance*

A bit cliché start and mistakes ahead!

<><><><><><><><><>

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.

- C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

<><><><><><><><><>

Lucy/Lucinda's POV

A monstrous sound was heard in the background. As it started getting louder and louder, my conscience started kicking in. Without opening my eyes, I reached out for my side stool, patting the laminated surface, searching for the source of this evil sound.

Huh! I hate alarms, they are like the call from Hell. With their irritating growl disturbing the peaceful heaven of my dreamland, which I seldom get to visit.

After putting an end to Satan's weapon of sleep destruction, I stretched my arms in a very un-ladylike manner. I got out and made my way to the washroom to let the warm water do its magic and get rid of the sweat and my dragon-breath.

Facing the closet, I stuck with my technique of wearing the first thing that seems nice and wore grey sweats with a white T-shirt and a black hoodie accompanied with my favorite black Converse. Removing my blonde-brown hair from my emerald green eyes and putting them in a messy bun as the final touch, I was ready for school.

Reaching the kitchen, I sat on the kitchen stool and was greeted with the sight of the person who took care of me in my most difficult times, and has been with me since my birth. She has taught me half of the things that I know today. Helping my mom and me whenever we need her. Though at first she was just my nanny, now she is much more; she is like my second parent.

"Good Morning Darling. Sleep well?" She gave me her warm motherly smile.

"Good Morning to you too Ava. Fortunately I did." I grinned. Then I noticed her sprinkling some spices on the dish in the pan, a delicious aroma escaping from it, immediately making my mouth water. Taking it in, I gave a dreamy sigh.

Noticing my reaction. She chuckled, " Hungry are we? Your favorite pasta coming right up."

Ava is in her late-thirties. Though she has a motherly aura, she has a fit figure with toned body. Her chestnut hair is set as a bun. Wearing comfy pants and a T-shirt, she looks very young. She is actually a beauty and I am grateful to have her in my life; without her, I wouldn't be half of the person I am today.

After devouring my pasta and talking for a little while with Ava, I was on my way to school.

After parking my car, I walked towards my locker thinking about all the periods I have today, and how much I have to suffer from all those boring lectures. Believe me, they are total torture, just blah, blah, blah... It's not like I hate studying, I like it and I love books...just not ugly-grumpy-spit-throwing-teachers. Seriously, they take hours just to say one sentence. Imagine a whole lecture to do with spit... Gross! But on the other hand, they're not all like that. There are some rare jewels...like Mr. Stuart. He's hot and sweet but he's married, and then there's...

I was busy thinking when I saw a jumpy rabbit make its way towards me, hopity-hopity-hop, grinning from ear to ear.

And NO! I am not dreaming, and am very much sane, thankyou.

'Cause ladies and gentleman, this so called crazy bunny is none other than my BFF , Roxanne, which at the moment doesn't look like a human being. She was skipping, more like hopping down the hall, coming towards me, pausing momentarily to respond to some "Hi's" and "Sup's".