The End Of Time {Pt. 1}, Pt. 1

"It is said that in the final days of planet Earth, everyone had bad dreams. To the west of the north of that world, the human race did gather, in the celebration of a pagan rite to banish the cold and the dark. Each and every one of those people had dreamt of the terrible things to come. But they forgot, because they must. They forgot their nightmares of fire and war and insanity. They forgot. Except for one" The TARDIS materialises in the snowy landscape, and the Doctor steps out wearing a Stetson and a lei, {Y/N} steps out after him in her usual attire. Ood Sigma is waiting for them.

"Ah! Now, sorry. There you are. So, where were we? We were summoned, weren't we? An Ood in the snow, calling to us. Well, we didn't exactly come straight here. Had a bit of fun, you know. Travelled about, did this and that. Got into trouble. You know us. It was brilliant. We saw the Phosphorous Carousel of the Great Magellan Gestadt, saved a planet from the Red Carnivorous Maw, named a galaxy Alison. Got married..." {Y/N} snickers at the memory "that was a mistake. Good Queen Bess. And let me tell you, her nickname is no longer. Ahem. Anyway, what do you want?" the Doctor asks.

"You should not have delayed."

"That's what I said" {Y/N} says with her arms crossed.

"The last time we were here you said my song would be ending soon, and I'm in no hurry for that" the Doctor says.

"You will both come with me."

"Hold on. Better lock the TARDIS" the Doctor points a remote key at the TARDIS. The door locks and the light flashes at it beeps "see? Like a car. I locked it like a car. Like. It's funny. No? Little bit? Blimey, try to make an Ood laugh. So how old are you now, Ood Sigma? Ah" he sees the Ood city "magnificent. Oh, come on, that is splendid. You've achieved all this in how long?"

"One hundred years."

"Then we've got a problem. Because all of this is way too fast. Not just the city, I mean your ability to call us. Reaching all the way back to the twenty first century. Something's accelerating your species way beyond normal" the Doctor says.

"And the Mind of the Ood is troubled."

"Why, what's happened?" {Y/N} asks.

"Every night, {Y/N}, Doctor, every night we have bad dreams."

*Time skip*

The Ood council is sitting in a circle in an ice cave.

"Returning, returning, returning, it is slowly returning through the dark and the fire and the blood. Always returning, returning to this world. It is returning, and he is returning, and they are returning, but too late. Too late. Far too late. He has come."

"Sit with the Elder of the Ood and share the dreaming."

"So. Right. Hallo" the Doctor says.

"You will join. You will join. You will join. You will join. You will join. You will join. You will join" the Ood chant, {Y/N} and the Doctor link hands with the Ood and see the laughing face, of a man that they knew was dead.

"Bwahahahahahaha!"

"He comes to us every night. I think all the peoples of the universe dream of him now."

"That man is dead" {Y/N} says shaking her head.

"There is yet more. Join us. Events are taking shape. So many years ago, and yet changing the now. There is a man."

"Bwahahahahahaha!"

"So, scared."

"Wilfred. Is he, all right?" the Doctor asks.