THIRTEEN

Eleanor checked her makeup in her car mirror before stepping out of her car, Dom getting out from his car beside her

Eleanor checked her makeup in her car mirror before stepping out of her car, Dom getting out from his car beside her. As soon as the female Toretto stood up, all men's eyes were on her, a smirk etching across her face. Dom rolled his eyes at his sister as she wiggled her fingers at a group of men. He cleared his throat and Eleanor looked at him, shrugging her shoulders as she chuckled. Soon after, a gorgeous Hispanic woman approached them and told them to follow her.

Eleanor entered the room behind her brother, seeing a Mexican man hitting golf balls out into a net over head. Her eyes glanced around the other men in the room as she stepped beside Dom, her gaze falling on Brian. She quickly looked away as he spotted her, missing the look he gave her as well as his eyes looking her figure up and down.

"You all know why you're here. Good drivers are a dime a dozen. Man, every corner's got a chingadera racing for pinks." The man golfing spoke. "That's not what Braga has got me looking for. Braga wants someone that would see their abuelita to be behind the wheel." He turned to face them all. "Someone that drives their ten second cars not in a straight line, but to push it and take it all the places no one else will take it. Real drivers."

"So, what are we hauling?" Dom asked with a small smirk on his lips.

The man looked between Dom and Eleanor. "For the money Braga's paying, you don't need to know."

"You just said you wanted real drivers. A real driver knows exactly what's in his car." Dom deadpanned.

The dark skinned man next to them stood up and glared at Dom. "Mira, real driver, nobody's forcing you to race."

Eleanor glanced over the man, seeing he was littered with tattoos and had a short mohawk. Dom narrowed his eyes on him. "You the boss? Or am I talking to the boss?"

"Do I look like a boss?"

The man interrupted them. "Papi my job is to find the best drivers, period. Whoever wins the race gets the info. We cool? Are we cool?"

The woman that led them here started handing out a device to the racers. "Yeah, we're cool." Dom replied.

"No, we ain't cool, man." Another racer spoke up. "Who's closing these streets?"

"No one. That's the point."

Eleanor smirked at the racer. "No seas un cono."

[x][x][x][x]

Eleanor tapped her fingers against her thigh as she waited in her car at the starting line. She turned her head as Dom and Brian pulled up in their's on either side of her car. "Please wait while directions are downloaded. Proceed to the highlighted route. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six."