"You sure you want to do this?" Dom asked Brian, Eleanor rolling her eyes.

"A lot has changed." Brian replied.

"Four."

"You're right."

"Three, two, one, go!"

Eleanor slammed her foot down on the gas, shooting off alongside Dom. Dom's silver Charger did a wheelie before he was ahead of everyone by a few feet. Eleanor rolled her eyes at his antics before she caught up to him.

"Right turn ahead."

Eleanor shifted and turned right, cutting off Brian and another racer as she did so. The brunette glanced into the back windshield to see the racer yelling and Brian shaking his head with a grin on his face. Eleanor laughed to herself as she sped up.

"You are now five miles from your destination."

They continued to race through the streets of LA, swerving in and out of traffic. They drifted around another corner, Brian drifting way too far which caused a minor accident. Eleanor's eyes widened as she saw a car pull to a sudden stop in front of her, the brunette swerving towards Brian's car before she could hit it head on.

"Right turn ahead."

Eleanor drifted around the corner harshly, avoiding oncoming traffic. "Oh, shit." She whispered as she saw one of the racers get T-boned, Brian's car speeding ahead.

"You are two point six miles from your destination."

Eleanor shifted gears and sped up as she saw Dom up ahead, easily passing him just as Brian's car came flying down onto the highway beside Dom. Eleanor rolled her eyes as Dom hit the back of Brian's car.

"You are now one quarter mile from your destination."

Eleanor hovered her finger over her NOS button after flicking the top of her stick shift up. Dom's car came flying up behind her and she smirked. As soon as he got level with her, the brunette pressed the button and her car lurched forward, zooming down the street.

The brunette looked over her shoulder, only to see Dom swerve to hit Brian. Eleanor turned back around as she passed the finish line, drifting in front of the crowd before coming to a stop. "You have reached your destination. Goodbye."

Eleanor stepped out of her car and smirked at the cheering crowd that surrounded her. She manoeuvred through the crowd as Dom and Brian pulled up beside her. Brian slammed his car door and charged towards Dom. "At least we know you can't beat me straight up."

"I didn't know there were any rules." Dom replied as Eleanor walked over to them, getting in between them.

She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at the two of them. "Stop it. Both of you."

Their attention turned towards the man with the mohawk as he approached them. "Now that's what I call real driving." He spoke, mainly looking at Dom which caused Eleanor to scoff under her breath.

"No, that's bullshit, man!" Brian snapped.

Eleanor quickly reached her arm behind her back, reaching for Brian's hand. Her heart thudded in her chest as she grabbed onto it, squeezing it gently. His thumb rubbed against her knuckles as she kept her eyes forward. "Go cry to your mama, eh?" The guy with the mohawk said.

Brian shook his head and as the man turned back to Dom, Eleanor turned her head. "Brian, go home. Get some rest, they'll probably call you back in because they need a racer like you."

Blue eyes met brown as they stared at each other. Eleanor gave him a pleading look and after a minute of staring at each other, Brian nodded. "Be careful."

Brian squeezed her hand as she nodded before dropping it and walking off back to his car. The man in charge walked towards her and shook her hand. "You work for Braga now."

Eleanor smirked at him. "To be honest with you, my brother is the better driver out of us. I don't know how he lost to me tonight. He drives better than anyone I've ever met and knows cars like the back of his hand. However, between the two of us, I have the brains. I know the system and technology better than he does. You need both of us. Dom and I are exactly what you need. We're a package deal."

The man stood there, taking in her words before nodding his head. "All right, Ms Toretto. I'm taking the both of you. When the GPS calls, you follow."

Eleanor nodded her head and he walked off. The brunette smiled and walked over to her brother, holding up two hands. "Boom." Dom shook his head with a smile. "And hey, I beat you."

"I let you win."

Eleanor scoffed. "No you didn't."

No seas un coño - Don't be a pussy