ChaCha

A part of her knew it was wrong but she'd been doing it for weeks.
Lowkey stalking her only friend Josie.
Cutting her off from her friends and loved ones. People she barely knew.
Why? So that Josie will be left with no other choice but to love her.
It was messed up but to Cheryl, it was showing her love, obsession and undying devotion.

In hind sight, watching her from a tree outside her house may have been taking it a bit too far...
"Josie! Hi." Cheryl said with a smile.
"What are you doing?"
Josie demanded. Cheryl stood up.
"Looking after you. With the Black Hood running around, I don't want you getting hurt." Cheryl said.
"That's what the bodyguards are for!
I have to say, Cheryl, these days you're acting really weird." Josie said.
"Whatever do you mean, Josie?" Cheryl asked innocently.
"The touching. How you treat poor
Mr Sventson. The overly vested interest in my music...It's like you're obsessed." Josie said.
"Where is all this coming from?"
Cheryl asked.
"Apart from you hiding in my tree with binoculars...This." Josie took a piece of paper out of her pocket and showed it to her.
It said that Cheryl was the one who has been stalking her and sending threats.
"Surely you don't believe this. It's nonsense! Probably from some fat, acne riddled geek with no social life." Cheryl lied straight to her face.
"That's I thought when I got it in my locker yesterday but something's aren't adding up. And what happened to tonight, didn't help your case." Josie said calmly.
"Josie__" Cheryl started.
"Cheryl. If this friendship means anything to you and you want us to have a fighting chance...be...honest. Tell me." Josie implored. Cheryl sighed before speaking.
"Yes...I put all that stuff in your locker. Including the...pig's heart."
Cheryl confessed.
Josie looked disgusted.
"What is wrong with you?! You are seriously disturbed." Josie said.
"Don't say that, Josie. I...I love you." Cheryl said sadly.
"You don't love, Cheryl. You can't. You don't even love yourself." Josie said.
"Josie, please? You don't__"
"I really don't understand. We're done. Just...Stay away from me before I call the cops and have you arrested." Josie said and turned away.
"Josie...You're my only friend..." Cheryl said sadly. Facing Josie's back.
"Was..." Josie corrected and walked back in her house.

Having embarrass herself and broken her own heart, Cheryl went to Pop's for some comfort food.
A double stacked chili cheeseburger with grilled onions and pickles.
That she ate alone. She didn't give a damn about carbs! Her best friend hated her and it was her own damn fault. To further add salt in an open wound, she looked over at her cousin with her best friend Veronica.
"Uhh! Hate them."
Cheryl groaned bitterly.
In walks Jughead with that Serpent girl she met for ten seconds.
He joined the girls but Toni...
"What do you know? She eats like regular folk." Toni teased.
"What do you want, Cha Cha?"
Cheryl asked drained.
"It's...Toni but ok." Toni said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.
"Regardless. As you can see...I'm busy. Run along. Or slither. Whatever it is you do." Cheryl said condescendingly.
"I thought you might need some company but I guess I was wrong." Toni scoffed. "Sorry for bothering you." Toni turned to leave.
"Wait! I'm sorry. And I would like the company. It's just been an awful night." Cheryl sighed.
"I'm listening." Toni said with a sweet smile and sat down.
Maybe it was her vulnerable state but Cheryl felt like she could trust her.
"I messed up." And that's how the first conversation began.