"WHAT HAPPENED?" He shouted in fear. He looked around to see me with my head on my knees, crying and Rafa and Kendra screaming with happiness. He stared at us in confusion but all questions were answered when he noticed the pregnancy test on the floor.

~ Neymar ~

I stared at the pregnancy test next to Maisha. I walked up to it, crouched down to pick it up and saw what it said. Pregnant. I sat next to Maisha, pulled her head onto my lap and stroked her head. Marcelo, Rafa and Kendra soon left the room and we were alone.

"Whatever happens, know that I love you babe. And that I'm happy. I'm overjoyed that you're mine and that you have the ability to bring joy into the world." I said as I kissed her forehead. She sat up and I wiped her tears away.

"I'm scared, Ney."

"I'm scared too. But all my fears go away when I'm with you."

2 months after

The 1st Cup game is in 1 week and the guys are training like crazy. I'm 4 and 1/2 months pregnant and you can really start to see my bump. Neymar made it official to the world by posting an Instagram post of me with the caption: "You and me until the end 💍"

I feel like I can barely walk even though I'm not that far into my pregnancy. I'm always hungry and people always feel the need to help me and be nice to me in case I lose my temper. And sometimes, their generosity makes me lose my temper.

"STOP FUCKING ASKING ME IF I NEED ANYTHING! I'M FINE!" I shouted at Gil. He looked at me with wide eyes and I immediately felt bad.

"Look, I'm really sorry but right now my hormones are on a high."

"It's alright, M. But do you need anything?" He said smirking.

"Actually, now I do want something. Can you make me my sandwich, please?" I asked. He nodded and walked to the kitchen. My sandwich is something I have been craving for a while now. It consists of cheese, melted chocolate, mayo and banana. Yeah, I know. Disgusting. But the mixture of the flavours is beautiful. He came back with my sandwich and handed it to me. Currently, Neymar went with Rafa and Joclecio to drop Davi at Carol's house. Davi has been an angel! He asks if he can talk to the baby or play with the baby. I take a big bite of my sandwich and I thank Gil with a mouth full of food. This pregnancy has so far been painful and hard. I get these episodes of pain and I just feel vulnerable. I need help going up the stairs because of the pain that I'm in, I'm always hungry and I always need to go to the toilet. Don't even get me started on my emotions. I continue eating my sandwich and I feel wetness on my face.

"Are you... crying?" Kendra asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. This sandwich is just too good! Thank you so much, Gil!" I said, sniffling.

"Awh, you're welcome, M." He got up and gave me a hug as I continued to cry on his shoulder. I hated the fact that I was like this. But I guess only the best comes out of this. I'm due in for an appointment later on today and it's to find out the gender. I already told Rafa and Kendra that I wanted them to know because we're having a gender reveal party.

I've also gotten really close to Marcelo's family these past few months. Well, our family. Me and Kendra are really close to his parents. We've even started calling them Mãe and Pai. I almost forgot, Kendra and Gil are together and me and Kendra swear that Rafa likes Neymar's team mate, Gabriel Jesús.

About 30 mins into the movie that we're watching, the door opened and Neymar, Rafa and Joclecio came through the door. Neymar came and leaned over the sofa and kissed my lips and my bump.

"Hi guys." I said. I suddenly felt a flash of pain but I tried to hide it. Neymar carried me onto his lap and placed me in between his legs. I closed my eyes in pain and my breathing quickened. This baby is definitely Neymar's baby because it must think that my stomach is a football.

"You alright, babe?" Neymar whispered in my ear.

"Mhmm." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard. Just a few more minutes of pain. This baby is kicking me way too hard.

"Mai, do you need anything?" Rafa asked.

"Nah, I think I'll be fine for a sec."

I felt my stomach tightening and I felt the sudden need to throw up. I got up and waddled to the toilet, holding anything within my reach to balance on. I vomited inside the toilet bowl and sat on the toilet floor. And there go the tears. I started crying. Hard. Not because I was in pain. But because I was tired of being in pain. This pregnancy was horrible. I heard footsteps. At first I thought it was Neymar but to my surprise it was Joclecio. He sat next to me and put his arm on my shoulder.

"If you're wondering where Neymar went, he went to go find you your medicine. This pregnancy may be hard but think about what's gonna come in a few months. Just stick it out a few more months and everything will be okay. In an hour or 2, we're all gonna go out to the hospital to find out the gender of your baby. So I want you to go upstairs to get ready so see your baby. Can you do that for me?" I nodded in response.

"Good. Grab my hand." He said standing up and reaching his hand out towards me. He grabbed it and pulled me up. He gave me tissue to wipe my tears.

"Thanks Jo."

"Anytime, M."

We walked out and Neymar was waiting for me and he gave me my medicine. After I took it, he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm gonna go upstairs to get ready." I stated.

"We'll come and help you." Kendra said.

I waited for them to reach the stairs before they helped me up the stairs. I already took a shower in the morning so I just got a white body con dress out.

 I already took a shower in the morning so I just got a white body con dress out

*This is also how big her bump is*

I slipped the dress on with the help of Rafa and Kendra. I then slipped on some sandals. I grabbed my sunglasses and parted my hair to the side and let it run free in its natural, long Brazilian curls. I waddled back downstairs with Rafa and Kendra. I grabbed Neymar's hand and the 6 of us headed out.

~

~ Rafaella ~

Me and Kendra are now inside of the doctor's office to receive the gender of the baby. We thought it was best if the boys weren't in here as they usually can't keep a secret.

"Alright so the gender of the babies are..."

"Wait...did you just say 'babies'?" I almost shouted.

"Yes. There's 2 babies. Forgive me, I must've forgot so say!" The doctor said.

"Wow. So what are their genders?"

"Looks like there's one boy... and one girl! Congratulations!"

A comfortable silence invaded the room. I was beyond happy and Kendra started crying hysterically.

"Thank you so much!" Kendra said and we exited the room. As soon as we came out of the room, all their eyes were on us.

"Is that tears of happiness or tears of sadness?" Gil questioned.

"Tears of pure happiness."