Chapter Sixty-Nine

Lafayette was under the coach for a long 50 minutes, giggling to herself, hearing everyone yell and make funny comments. She toke the risk of sliding herself back out from under the coach. No one was to close to the coach, so she toke a run for it.

"23, 24,25!" Jensen peaked a little around but continued yelling, "26, 27, 28, 29, 30! Ready or not, here I come!" Jensen ran a way. "Haha! Jared!" Rob, Rich, and Lafayette heard Jensen laugh. "Your ass crack is showing." Jensen continued laughing. Then Lafayette laughed which got Jensen's attention. "Oh crap! Run!" Lafayette whispered, running away from the spot she was hiding with Rob and Richard. "No Lafayette!" Rob said but it was to late.

Lafayette is just 5 feet away from the door when she hears Mark yell, "There she is!". As fast as she could, Lafayette opened the door and ran out of it. She closed it behind her, her instincts kicking in from playing hide'n'go seek with her friends back at the orphanage, she sees a couple chairs and put them in front of the chair.

"Lafayette!" She hears the guys on the others side of the door laugh as the opened the door. The chairs make them struggle to fully open it. Lafayette runs and tries to hide someplace, but nowhere easy.

"You better not run to the bathroom again!" Richard yelled and they run toward her. Lafayette laughs as a smirk appears on her face. She continues to run and sees the girls bathroom.

"There y'all are! That was quick!" Jensen said, running after the three. "I'm running for it again!" Lafayette said. She ran as fast as she could as Jensen chased her. Soon she turned into the girls' restroom. "C'mon! That's not fair!" Jensen yelled. "There weren't any rules on it though!" Lafayette yelled back. Jensen sighed and ran away. "Crap!" Rob yelled and take off running. "No!" Richard ran off the other way.

"Child, you're crazy!" Sebastian groans, soon everyone laughs and Ruth, Kim, and Briana walk into the bathroom. The guys walk back to the green room in defeat.

"Lafayette, damn girl! You're fast!" Briana laughs, giving her a high five. "Yeah!" Kim laughs too, nudging her in the shoulder. The four girls laugh and they basically talked for 10 minutes about help for the dates.

So this turned out to be a huge game of hiding and go seek tag or something like that. It's a war between boys vs girls and whoever joins next(so it'll be fair since it's 3 against a lot) to get the "prey" which is Lafayette or Rob's guitar.

~•~

It's really late at night and Misha, Jared, Jensen, Jeffrey, and Mark Sheppard walk into the green room. Misha looks around and senses something suspicious. All the girls are gone, the guys who are in the green room and circled up.

"Guys! Where are the girls?" Jensen asks as the 5 just walks in looks at them in confusion. "They're all over the place! We. Need. Answers!" Matt said. "We're making a plan!" Rob told them. "For what?" Sheppard asks, raising an eyebrow.

The guys explain and Jensen, Misha, and Jared join the girls while Jeffrey and Sheppard join the rest of the guys.

~•~

Lafayette sits in an extra room with her team and plans out what to do to get Rob's guitar. "We need to do something silly to distract them! Something really fun and really funny!" Jared said, nudging Lafayette's arm. Lafayette's eyes open wide.

"Here we go! Walmart! Take a right!" Lafayette sighed, pointing excitedly at the building. "Hang on!" Jared said, making a strong turn. They pulled into space and Lafayette laughed. "That was awesome!" Lafayette smiled at Jared. "Yeah and never doing that again. Don't do that ever!" Jared said, smiling back at her and getting out of the car. They rushed into the Walmart looking for silly string. "Lafayette, right here!" Jared said, gesturing her to come over. "Yay! Silly string!" Lafayette giggled. Jared grabbed a couple cans and gave some to Lafayette. "C'mon let's go pay before we get any more ideas!" Jared stated walking away. Lafayette followed him and totally not fangirling behind his back. "Your amazing." Lafayette told him. "I know I am!"

Lafayette giggles as she smiles up at Jared. "Silly string!" Lafayette laughs and her and Jared high five. "Really?" Misha and Jensen say in sync as they both glare at Jared and Jensen.

"We aren't going to spray you guys!" Jared laughs. Lafayette smiled widely at Jensen and her father. "You guys! C'mon, please!" Lafayette pleaded, she gave them puppy eyes. She looks at Jensen, knowing he would break.
The two have a staring contest for around 30 seconds, while Lafayette is still giving Jensen Puppy eyes

"Fine! Get a bunch of it!" Jensen said. Lafayette giggled and Jared and Lafayette rush out the room.

"Ok. 1,2,3!" Both of them ran onto the stage and started to spray Misha and Jensen. "Were under attack!" Jensen yelled. "Crap!" Misha said, covering his head. Jared stopped laughing evilly. The band and Rich, who was off to the side of the stage were laughing. Lafayette smirked and ran over to Rich and Rob and sprayed them. Rich ran off stage while Lafayette chased Rob around with the silly string. "No no no!" Rob yelled, you can definitely hear the fear in his voice. Lafayette laughed, running out of breath, she stopped.  "Lafayette! Watch out!" Jared yelled. Lafayette turned around to see her dad running at her. She screamed and started to run. While she did, she throw her empty silly string cans at him which slowed him down for a couple seconds.

The two quickly went to the store near by and got all the silly string. "This brings back memories from your first con." Jared told Lafayette. "It really does!" Lafayette agreed, holding a bunch of bags of silly string cans.

Jared smiles down at Lafayette and they walked to the car. Once the duo got in, Jared blasted Louden Swain music.