Chapter Twelve

A week later(I'm in my room stressin')

Misha came back from a convention, but with a present for Lafayette. He seems happy to get her something like it. Misha hopes that Lafayette will like the present and use it a lot, he just can't wait for her reaction.

"Is it dangerous?" Lafayette asked Misha, who had his hands over her eyes and leading her in different directions. "No!" Misha laughed. "Like I said before, it's a surprise!" He continued. Lafayette sighed and let Misha lead her like she can trust him, and then soon Misha stopped her. "Ok, keep your eyes closed!" Misha said, taking his hands off of Lafayette. "Pr-promise." Lafayette said, keeping her eyes closed then making a random cat noise.

Misha smiled as he picked up a rectangular box and told Lafayette to open her hands. So she did and Misha placed the box in her hands. "Can I open my eyes lids yet?" Lafayette asked. "Yep!" Misha answered with a smirk.

Lafayette opened her eyes and then looked down at her hands. In them, was an iPhone 6s box. Lafayette's eyes widened and she squeaked. "Oh my gosh!" Lafayette jumped up and down and opened the box, but no phone was in it.

"Oh C'mon! No wonder it was so light!" Lafayette complained which made Misha laugh. "Here's your phone sweetie." Misha said, picking up a phone from under a magazine. The phone had a Hamilton phone case on it, which is Lafayette's silhouette/star.

 The phone had a Hamilton phone case on it, which is Lafayette's silhouette/star

"Hope you like it." Misha said. Lafayette looked up at Misha with a smile. "This is amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Lafayette basically tackle hugged Misha. Misha almost fell over from the giant hug. "No problem ya spider monkey!" Misha laughed. "Love you...dad." Lafayette said. That's the first time Lafayette ever called Misha dad. This is huge!

Lafayette/Flashback:
"Go!" Mom yelled at me. "Get out of here Lafayette." She cried. Tears ran down her moms face as it did mine. "I love you!" "MOMMY!" I yelled as I felt a strong pair of arms pull me out the door. "MOMMY!" I kept yelling. "NO, NO! MOMMY, PLEASE!" Tears kept rolling down my red cheeks. "GET HERE OUT OF HERE! PLEASE! SAVE HER!" That's the last thing I heard. Cry. That's what I have been doing the whole time.
Flashback ends

Lafayette hugs Misha even tighter after the flashback and Misha didn't let go. Just as Misha had hoped, Lafayette really likes her phone. Soon, Lafayette asked if she can set up a twitter account and of course, Misha said yes.

"What do you want your account?" Misha asked Lafayette as he brought back two water bottles and sat down next to Lafayette. "I don't know, never thought it'll be this hard." Lafayette said. Misha handed her a water bottle and she said 'thanks'.

"MISHA MINION!" Misha said, throwing his arms up in the air, making Lafayette laugh. "How bout? Baby in a Trenchcoat?" Misha kept going which entertained Lafayette very much. "What about...Baby Misha....or Little Lafayette?" Said Lafayette. "Little Lafayette is good! Even if you aren't that little." Misha joked.

A/N I honestly thought this was kinda cute to write because this was the first time Lafayette called Misha dad. Then it goes into a flashback of the last memory of her mother. Plus, this is the first flashback of the story. I honesty think this is going great and I hope you Beans love it!