Chapter Thirty-Six

Misha sat down, alone, and looked at the board. He smiled at every picture and couldn't help but laugh at some of them. He went to fold it when he notice a piece of paper tapped to the back. "Huh, that's weird, never noticed that." Misha said, taking it and looked at it.

'Hey dad! You might have never knew this but my biological father left my mother. He was an alcoholic from what I know and he was a terrible person and treated my mother terribly. He was to much for my mom to handle. I never knew him. I never really have known about him till my neighbor who saved me from the fire told the orphanage I was at the whole deal with my biological father. He got drunk a lot and most of the time, he barley got home. You are different. Even though your gone for cons and your gonna be gone for acting stuff, I still love you and I understand that you act for a living. You better then that man. You, I count as my biological father, not him. Your my hero, your my dad. I watch Supernatural and I see you on tv. I see an angel, I see someone talented, I see someone who uses his fame and money for Gishwes and Random Acts and not for fancy house. When I was 10, the orphanage got a tv and the first thing I watched was Supernatural and I got hooked and I fell in love with it. I never knew my hero will adopt me, I never knew one of the best people in the universe would ever adopted me. I am now your child, I will always be your child, and a kid needs a dorky man child of a father like you. I love you so much!'

Lafayette stood in the darkness as Misha read it out loud, coving her mouth. Misha also coveted his mouth and then ran it through his hair. "Her dad was an alcoholic, he treated her and the rest of her family unfairly! How dare he! " Misha groaned angerily. He stands up and kicks the couch.