Chapter Forty-Five

Lafayette started to write in her notebook and laughed at every silly thing the 3 boys did. Right from the moment when she met the boys she knew she made a group of friends. They told her that they have been best friends since the second grade and did basically everything together.

She knew it'll be hard to be part of the group but the boys welcomed her into the group. They knew who she was after Lafayette told them their last name. Collins. It was just Collins that the three boys get really excited about.

"You mean your Misha Collins daughter? Like I'm an angel of the lord, I want too screw Dean over, actor, monarch, and candlestick maker Misha Collins?" Walter asked, pushing his glasses up further on the bridge of his nose. "Y-yes, I am. He is my dad." Lafayette giggled and looked up from her notebook.

"That's so cool! I'm a fan of Supernatural, heck we all are!" Felix said. "Yeah, but Felix is the one who writes all the fanfiction!" Hayward said loudly. "Shut up!" Felix said, punching Hayward's shoulder. Lafayette giggled some more at their actions. "Y'all are so adorable." Lafayette told them. "So you guys better stop before I start to ship you guys more!".

Lafayette soon laughed to see the two boys scramble to get away from each other and Walter and Ms. Lily laughed at them too. "Ew! Who would want to date Hayward?" Felix yelled, making a silly face at Hayward. "Your sister bro!" Hayward yelled back at him. "I'm going to kill you!" Felix growled. Lafayette giggled at them and smiled a bit bigger. 'School is going to be better than I thought after all.' Lafayette thought.

"You seem to write a lot Lafayette. I guess you guess your not in this class to learn." Hayward commented as he sat next to her, referring to how Lafayette was already having lots of writing cramped into two pages. "Yeah. I I want more time to write and also, lots of tips to make me a better writer." Lafayette giggled, soon getting out a purple marker and started to color in the bubble-lettered titles.

"You have a lot of freckles, are thoughts from all the souls you steal?" Felix asked eagerly. "Maybe?" Lafayette evilly giggled and smiled. "Oh no! She is going to steal our souls! Run for your life!" He yelled, running out the classroom. Walter, Lafayette, and Hayward started to laugh as Ms. Lily sighed. They heard Felix yell from in the classroom "I didn't know you were a demon! Get the salt!", which made Lafayette laugh even harder.

Ms. Lily walked to the doorway and yelled, "Felix, I'm going to call your mother if you don't get your butt back in here!". Soon enough, Felix ran to the doorway and panting. Lafayette giggled and went back to decorating her page in her notebook. She couldn't stop giggling at them and their silly ways.

(Bonjour Y'all! My updates are and will be kinda slow. I'm so sorry, it's just school and homework and stress. I am working up to writing this story specifically because this is my most popular. This story is so close to 10k(I think) and I am so ready for it. I want to say thank you guys, for reading and commenting. You guys are the best beans and you should always keep fighting. No matter what, your special. Love you guys so much and thank you.)