Chapter Twenty-Three

Misha went to do a solo panel later that day. So Lafayette decided to hang with Jensen and Jared. "Hey!" Lafayette said, running up to them. They both turned around to her with a big smile on their faces. "Hey kiddo, what's up!?" Jensen said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Dad just went to do his panel and I don't know what to do now!" Lafayette told them.

"Hey, I got an idea!" Jared said with a smirk. "What's that? Shots of scotch? I know that smirk from anywhere! Dude, the girl is 12!" Jensen joked. Lafayette giggled at the two men's actions. "Dude!" Jared nudged his shoulder. "What I was going to say was that we should play hide N seek tag!" Lafayette's eyes lit up like a 5-year-old kid who just got a giant slice of cake placed in front of 'em.

"That's a great idea!" Lafayette said. "Who wants to join hide N seek tag with us!" Jared yelled. Rob and Rich walked up with a big smile on their faces. "Y'all wanna join?" Lafayette said cheerfully. "Gladly!" Richard said.

"23, 24,25!" Jensen peaked a little around but continued yelling, "26, 27, 28, 29, 30! Ready or not, here I come!" Jensen ran away. "Haha! Jared!" Rob, Rich, and Lafayette heard Jensen laugh. "Your ass crack is showing." Jensen continued laughing. Then Lafayette laughed which got Jensen's attention. "Oh crap! Run!" Lafayette whispered, running away from the spot she was hiding with Rob and Richard.

"No Lafayette!" Rob said but it was too late. Rob and Rich ran after her, knowing that Jensen would come to them or her if Jensen saw her run. "There y'all are! That was quick!" Jensen said, running after the three. "I'm running for it again!" Lafayette said. She ran as fast as she could as Jensen chased her. Soon she turned into the girl's restroom. "C'mon! That's not fair!" Jensen yelled. "There weren't any rules on it though!" Lafayette yelled back. Jensen sighed and ran away. "Crap!" Rob yelled and take off running. "No!" Richard ran off the other way.

Soon it was just down to Lafayette and everybody who was playing, plus Mark P. and Sebastian came into help, looked everywhere, but the stage and audience. Every once in a while, Lafayette would be caught and everyone would chase her but they'll lose her. Lafayette had run on stage and sat with Misha for a while.

"Where's the girl!" Jensen came out with a mic. The rest of the boys came out with mics too. Lafayette was sitting at the drum set. She takes off running into the audience. But soon, Pellegrino popped out of nowhere and picked her off her feet. "No! Satan is kidnapping me!" Lafayette laughed, hiding her blush. "Oh, did I hurt you?" Pellegrino smirked.

"Awe, sensitive Satan! Satan has feelings!" Lafayette giggled. Everybody else laughed. "See dad, this is proof that I do have feelings!" Pellegrino pouted, referring to Rob(GOD). Rob laughed and nodded with a smile on his face. "You smell good!" Lafayette giggled some more and Mark laughed, putting you down.

"You are really light, you know that!" Pellegrino stated, in a chair across from Lafayette, he crossed his legs. "I'm trying to gain, I'm just skin and bones," Lafayette said, curling up in her chair. "Don't get that heavy. If you do, I can't sweep you off your feet." Mark winked at her.

Lafayette blushed as red as a tomato. Mark got up and walked away. She could then see Misha laughing from the other side of the room. "Dad!" Lafayette screamed. "I'm going to get you back you dork!" Lafayette pouted. Other people started laughing. "I know you are!" Misha yelled, imitating Lafayette. Lafayette giggled as she sat up people in her chair. Misha smiled at her and Lafayette smiled back.

(A/N: Guys, I had a dream that when I got up I was so overwhelmed. Again this is a dream! Rob Benedict (maybe my distant cousin or family friend) was telling me about his stroke and I started to cry. He hugged me and told me that everything is gonna be ok. I told I was scared and worried for him. But he kept telling me that he was going be ok. Then he told later in my dream I came out to him about a secret that also made me cry. He told me that he supports me and that he'll still care. I'm still overwhelmed by this dream. Thoughts?)