Chapter Thirteen

This chapter will be better if you listen to the songs as the chapters go along.

Lafayette sat in her room and looked out the window. She downloaded some music that she liked and decided to play a song through her earbuds. Lafayette chose a by Chemical Romance and it is called "Teenagers". She played it a few times before and memorized the lyrics already.

She started silently singing to the lyrics and when the song ended, she pouted and scrolled through her music library to find another song.  Lafayette soon smirked as she fell upon Louden Swain, Rob Benedict's band and soon fell in love with every song.

Gamma Ray:

Prom:

All I Need:

Lafayette didn't realize she was singing along with the songs and dancing around in her room till the 'All I Need' ended. Lafayette plopped on her bed and curled up into a ball.

Flashback:
"Hey, Frenchie!" Irish greeted me with an attack hug as I came of the room. I laughed as she jumped up and down to the music that was playing on the radio. It was an AC/DC song, it's really funny that she was listening and singing along to big balls. Irish's puffy hair bounced as she moved around.

I laughed some more. "I've got big balls, oh I got big balls!" She screamed. A big smile grew on my face. "You are crazy you know that!" I giggled. "But you love me for that!" Irish said as she ran up to my bunk and jumped off it. It made a really loud thud and Irish made a funny face after it. We both broke out laughing. "And you complain about me jumping off my bed!?" I laughed out.
Flashback ends

Lafayette sighed and sat up. "Oh god, I miss you Irish, I really do." She whispered. A tear dropped from one of her eyes, staining her freckled cheeks. Lafayette sighed again and shook her head.