Chapter Seventeen

(oh my gosh! Thx for 1k reads! Love you guys!)

Lafayette's outfit(without the beanie):

Misha's outfit:

Lafayette and Misha finally got to the convention center after a couple minute drive from the hotel they were staying at but it felt like a lifetime

Lafayette and Misha finally got to the convention center after a couple minute drive from the hotel they were staying at but it felt like a lifetime. Lafayette was, of course, nervous as heck and didn't know what to do when she meets the cast of Supernatural.

Almost everybody from the cast is going to be there and she is too scared to confront them. Lafayette and Misha got out of the car and walked into the huge building. Lafayette stopped in her tracks in fright, too scared to go into the green room. Misha looked at her, confused at his daughter's reaction.

"Kitten, I know you're scared but you're going to be fine. The guys will love you a lot and your an amazing little person, what's not to love about you!" Misha said, taking a few small steps to Lafayette. "Ok." Lafayette smiled and hugged Misha.

When we went in the green room and Lafayette was slightly behind Misha, holding his hand. People were laughing and talking and having fun with each other. "Hey, Misha!" Jensen said happily, coming over.

Lafayette was about to flip out and couldn't help but squeeze Misha's hand and mumble "Oh my god!" under her breath. She looked to see Jensen smiling and she flinched when he looked down at her. "You must be the kitten!" Jensen said. Lafayette blushed really hard and smiled, she giggled.

Misha moved to the side and scooted Lafayette forward. What made Lafayette go crazy was when Jensen hugged her. "You smell really good!" Lafayette squeaked. Jensen laughed and broke the hug. No later, Jared came over with a smile. "I can't believe it, your actually here!" Jared said hugging Lafayette and then Misha.

"Pellegrino's is almost over Misha an-" Rob stopped mid-sentence and also stopped walking when he saw you and he smiled at you. "Rob this is Lafayette," Misha said. "Yay! I'm so happy your here!!!" Rob exclaimed. "I'll be right back, I gotta use the restroom. Please don't destroy her when I'm gone." Misha said, staring at Jared and Jensen. The two smiled and nodded. Misha went to the restroom and you met the rest of the cast.

"You know your dad always talks about you," Rob stated. "At the last convention, he always brought you up during his panels." Jensen continued Rob's statement. "Really?" Lafayette asked them, her eyes were lit up and they were glowing as much as a lamppost at night. "Yep." Jensen smiled.

It was about time Misha had to go on stage and Misha wants Lafayette to come up with him. Lafayette really wants to go out but she is freakishly nervous. As she watched her father walk out on stage with some music played by Louden Swain. When the music and cheering dialed down, also a few 'I love you Misha!''s from the crowd, Misha said he has a surprise for them but they have to be quiet about it.

After a few seconds of quietness, Misha smiled and made the audience. Misha walked to the curtains and motioned Lafayette to come. Lafayette grabbed Misha's hand as she walked out the curtains and the fans started to scream.