Chapter Thirty

The convention was finally over and It was time to go home. Lafayette admits that she had so much fun with the guys and was always having a good time. Misha told her that would be her last convention for a while because he didn't want her too because so big and famous so young, or at any time and Lafayette understood.

Misha just didn't want people to be like, 'oh my CHUCK, that's Castiel's daughter!' and stuff. Lafayette has no plans on wanting to be all big and famous. All she wants is a YouTube channel when she gets older. But Misha also told her that it wasn't the last time she was going to see the guys. Lafayette is happy about that. Never one moment in her life she wanted to be a child actor on screen.

But now, it's nearing school time and she applied for a school, more for talent, and applied for singing and acting. Of course, she got in and she is really excited about that. But of course, like every child who goes to a new school or first day of school is nervous.

Yeah, she was schooled at the orphanage but never really went to an actual school. The orphanage was just fine with education and Lafayette knew everyone who was going to teach her. Classes were a little weird but Lafayette didn't mind it that much.

"Hey dad?" Lafayette asked for Misha as she went into the kitchen. "Yes kitten?" Misha turned his head, acknowledging her as she came in. "What was school like for you?" Lafayette asked. Misha turned fully to her with soft eyes. Lafayette immediately felt bad for asking and backed up a little.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Lafayette looked done at herself, ashamed. "Hey, hey, it's fine." Misha told her as he walked to her, pulling Lafayette into a hug. "It's ok to ask me questions." Misha kissed the top of Lafayette's head. "Ok." Lafayette hugged Misha back.  "I'm just scared of going to school." Lafayette admitted.

"It's going to be fine kitten!" Misha reassured her. "Are you sure! What if there's a boy who thinks I am cute but he is mean? I don't think I'll get away with kicking him in the balls!" Lafayette said. Misha chuckled and hugged her a little bit tighter. "Just be nice to the guy. But let him down hard! I don't want you dating anyone!" Misha said. "Ok!" Lafayette giggled and then shoved her face into Misha's chest.

"I already have a lot of fictional characters to fall in love with!" Misha smiled down at Lafayette and lightly and kissed the top of her head once more before placing his chin on top of it. "That's my kitten." Misha said softly.

After dinner, Lafayette did the dishes and went up to her room and noticed a picture on the wall. She walked over to it and noticed it was her and her dad on the airplane and coming here for the very first time. Lafayette smiled at it and her eyes glimmered as she studied the picture. It was one of the best moments of her life, when Misha adopted her. Lafayette turned her head to see a box sitting on her bed. She sat done by it and read a note that was on top of it.

'We will frame some of these and hang these up tomorrow morning if you want. It's all the pictures we toke together on my phone and I might have stolen some of the pictures from your twitter, but I am your father and you shall not argue with me! I love you kitten!
-Your awesome dad'

Lafayette smiled and opened the box and looked through the pictures one by one. A tear slid down her cheek when she got to the last picture. It was the time when Misha and she ate PB&J's and basically smothered peanut butter and jelly over each other and Lafayette take the video.

"Have to tweet this!" Misha yelled. Misha then went on twitter then went to camera. "I'll take the photo if you need a better picture!" Lafayette's requested.

"That'll be good!" Misha handed Lafayette his phone and Misha hilariously posed. Lafayette laughed and take the picture. "Let's do more poses!" Lafayette said after she started taking a video.

Misha right away started doing silly/stupid poses and tried to walk like a model. Lafayette started laughing and said "Guess what!" and smirked. "What?" Misha asked, smiling and looking suspicious. "This is a video and I am taking your phone." Lafayette's giggled and ran away. "No!" Misha laughed, chasing after her. Both laughed as they ran around the house. "Lafayette!" Misha laughed. Lafayette throws his phone at him.

"I'm taking this horse by the reins makin' Redcoats redder with bloodstains!" Lafayette rapped as fast as she could as she hopped over the couch and landed on the other said. "Lafayette!" She yelled.

West, Maison, and Vikki started to laugh. "And I'm never gonna stop until I make 'em Drop and burn 'em up and scatter their remains, I'm!" Lafayette was rapping as fast as Daveed Diggs and she twirled. "Lafayette!" Lafayette giggled some more and take a large breath from rapping really fast. "Watch me engagin' em! Escapin' em! Enragin' em! I'm" Lafayette pointed at West and Maison.

"Who are I guys?" She asked. "Lafayette!" They giggled out. "Yeah!" Lafayette said. "I go to France for more funds!", "Lafayette!" Misha yelled. "I come back with more guns and ships and so the balance shifts!" Lafayette then stepped up on the coach and then bowed.