No More Dream!!

When I was in high school we had a couple of foreign students join our class from South Korea their names were Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. I found out they were actually part of an up and coming new Kpop boy group named BTS, which was short for Bulletproof Boy Scouts or in Korean Bangtan Sonyeondan. At the time it was all a secret from the outside world, except me, since Taehyung or as he told me to call him 'V' was the more outspoken one. I got to know him more, while Jimin opened up to me later when he wasn't so shy. I told them they could call me 'Missy' since everyone called me that. They had told me that they came to the States to do their training for Dance/Choreography, but they got the option to also find out how it would be in a foreign high school and since V and Jimin are the same age they decided they wanted to try it out together.

V and Jimin told me about the other boys in their group, Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster (but now goes by RM) is their Leader, Kim Seokjin aka Jin is the oldest, Min Yoongi aka Suga he likes to sleep a lot according to V, Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope is like a happy virus he always wants to make people laugh or smile across the world, and finally Jeon Jeong Guk aka Jungkook who they call their Golden Maknae which means youngest and because he is amazing at everything he does. Jimin would show me pictures of them hanging out and doing their training which was suppose to be kept secret as well, but since I was their closest friend during this time they wanted to share their happiness with me.

During one of our weekends off V and Jimin came to my house. While they sat at my kitchen table V called their manager and asked him if it was alright if I got to meet the rest of the boys. At first he was very hesitant, but V promised him that I would keep it a secret and not tell a single soul about anything they did. When he finally agreed we hopped into the van and went to their dance studio where the other boys were learning their choreo for their now debut title track "No More Dream." I was super nervous cause I didn't know how they would react to me, but as I came through the doors I got rushed by a mob of boys. The first one to come give me a hug and say hi was RapMon, then the rest of the boys came and followed suit one by one. After I finished hugging Jungkook or Kookie as I like to call him we all sat down in a circle on the floor and talked for hours about what they liked about coming to the States, favorite food, and other random stuff. We talked like I have known them all my life it came that easy to all of us. Unfortunately, I had to leave but the boys promised that they would come visit me at school with V and Jimin when they weren't so busy.

A few days had passed and I didn't see V and Jimin at school. I started to get a little worried cause they always came to class and were never late. So I tried messaging them both, but I got no reply. Thoughts started going through my head and I thought maybe I did something wrong or if because I went to see the boys they got punished and weren't allowed to come back to school. I started to tear up and ran outside so none of my fellow classmates saw tears run down my face. As I ran through the last door of the school I bumped into someone. While still looking down I said shakily, "I...I'm s..so sorry!" I suddenly felt a hand caress the right side of my hair and another on my shoulder. I slowly looked up to see who it was and with huge smiles on their faces were V, Jimin and the rest of the boys who were standing behind them. I was so shocked and embarrassed I started to full out cry and bury my face into my hands. They all rushed up and pulled me in for a group hug. It made me feel warm inside to have these 7 men who I barely knew not even 2 months make me feel this loved and appreciated.

They finally broke the group hug and V looked at me and said, "Hey Missy! Why are you crying?" Still emotional from before I replied, " I...I thought you guys weren't coming to school anymore because you brought me to meet the other guys so you got punished!" The boys all looked at each other and in unison said, "Does that mean you missed us?" Without saying a word all I could do was nod 'yes' and they pushed in for another group hug. To cheer me up the boys told me after school they would take me for ice cream to explain what had happened.