"That would really sound like a plan but thats not possible right now since you'll be coming with me." Another voice sternly said, making Harry furrow his eyebrows as he looked behind the two women he was coaxing to see the witch herself.

She stood there with her arms crossed over her chest sassily while her hip popped out due to the way she was leaning on her right leg. Her face was blank but she looked as if she meant business.

She wore a tight dress with a slit on the side going up to her high thigh, revealing her tan skin while the spaghetti straps were tied in neat bows on her shoulders. The lights were dim but he could tell she was wearing red since that seemed to be her color.

"Yeah, no thanks Catherine." He huffed, rolling his eyes dramatically as he dismissed her, returning back to the two women only to gasp as the pain in his side had suddenly became excruciating, skipping the subtle fingertips warning.

"Fuck." He breathed, clenching his jaw as he glared at the witch, silently begging her to stop. All she was doing was standing in her place, looking in his direction with a blank expression on her face but the look was killing him slowly inside. "Okay, okay! Fine." He cried out as he felt the oxygen in his chest disappear. "I'll be back." He sighed, pushing himself off the bar before motioning for his coworker to cover his section for a moment.

He rounded the bar, stopping in front of her with a disgusted expression on his face as she extended a hand in his direction with a sweet smile spread on her lips.

"Fine." She shrugged, turning on her heel before pushing through crowd with the man in tow as she lead them towards the exit door. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure that he was still following her, smirking as she saw he was still there with his hands clutching at his side.

Once they were outside, she lead them to an alley way, lifting her magic from him, causing him to let out a deep breath of relief.

"What do you want." He seethed, keeping his distance from her because he had the strong urge to just leap forward and choke her to death. He noticed that she went to the other side of alley, keeping a nice space away from him as she stood there with her arms crossed once again.

"You made Louis cry." She stated, clenching her jaw because the grey eyed man was her best friend and this douchebag of a person had broken him down to the point where he wouldn't leave the apartment or his bed. "And you hurt him. How dare you lay a hand on him. After everything he's done for you."

Harry's jaw slacked for a moment as he remembered the situation. He dreaded thinking about it. But then a special type of anger flooded through his bones because this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for her.

"First of all, you need to mind your own fucking business." He snapped, standing straight with his chest poking outward to exude his dominance. No matter how tough this bitch was acting, he could still take over the moment in a second. "What happens between him and I is our business. Doesn't matter whether he is your so-called 'friend' or not."

She faltered in her stance when she saw that he had taken a step towards her, causing her back to press against the grimy wall behind her. "H-He feels horrible-" she stuttered, gasping as he jumped at her with his hands going on either side of her head.

"Who's fault is that, bitch." He growled, his eyes scanning her face as a predator would look at it's prey. "He was acting cocky with his new lack of feelings. He tried using me for some little fuck. The old him would never do such a thing."

"That's right!" She screamed, pushing at his chest as an attempt to create more space again. "The old Louis would have just been weak and did whatever you pleased. Now he fights for himself. Like he should."