-7-

When we arrived back in LA, Josh and I went straight over to his place. He slept on the couch while I unpacked his things into his room. For some reason I really enjoyed putting all his stuff away, I took all of my stuff out of my suitcase and re folded them so they were neatly packed away before I stood up and looked at my accomplishment. I walked into Josh's living room where he was still passed out on the couch. His apartment was much bigger than mine, understandably, It had proper rooms rather than an all in one living room/kitchen/dining room space, bathroom and a bedroom. I admired his apartment and then him before I sat on another couch and let out a deep breathe.

"Hey" I heard Josh's voice say groggily, I looked over to him and smiled. "You not tired?" He asked, I shook my head. He opened his arms while shuffling so there was room for me. I laid on top of him and cuddled him tightly.

"I have to go and put my stuff in my apartment before we go to Brendon and Sarah's" I mumbled into him, he pushed up my shoulders so I sat up on him.

"You can just leave them here, you're here all the time anyway. It'll be good to have some stuff here" He said, I crawled off him and he sat up.

"So, I'll just leave my suitcase here?" I asked, trying to understand what he was telling me.

"Yeah. I mean no. I'll give you a draw where you can put it." he shrugged, I couldn't help but let out a short laugh.

"A whole draw! For little ol' me?" I laughed, he rolled his eyes and pulled my leg up to give me a foot massage.

"I'll buy you a whole wardrobe for yourself, stock it with all new clothes, heck I'll turn the guest bedroom into your closet." He exaggerated, I laughed and shook my head. We sat on opposite ends of the couch while he massaged my other foot.

"A draw is enough" I smiled, he smiled back as I removed my foot from his grasp.

"Oh and I'll get you a key" He said nonchalantly, I giggled and grinned at him. He gave me a weird look, "What?" He laughed awkwardly.

"That's called moving in Josh" I broke it to him, I watched his expression change but then he shrugged.

"Okay" He shrugged, my mouth dropped as I grabbed his hand and pulled him up so he was sitting.

"Josh, you want me to move in?" I grinned, he nodded. He smiled as if he just realised what he had done.

"Why not? We've been dating two years, its like the next step" he said, I grinned. "So...do you want to?" He asked, I kissed his hand and nodded.

"I do" i smiled, he leaned in and kissed me...a lot.

"I am gonna shower and then we can leave for Brendon and Sarah's" he kissed me again before getting up to go to the bathroom. I followed him to the bedroom where he showed me where I could put my stuff then he excited into the bathroom.

I sat on the floor in front of my suitcase and stared at the chest of drawers, I was moving in with Josh. Was I ready for this? I basically asked for this so I should be okay, I will be okay. I started to unpack all my things and put them in the draw. Josh came out just as I finished and shoved my suitcase under the bed.

"Josh" I moaned as he dripped all over the carpet. He held out a towel to me, I rolled my eyes and took it from him before drying him properly. "This is not becoming a thing" I reminded him but he just chuckled.

Josh had one hand on the steering wheel while the other was in my hand, he looked very happy but whether it was about me moving in or something else. I squeezed his hand while he just grinned at the road.

"So, tomorrow we'll go over to yours and move your stuff" He beamed, I nodded and he kissed my hand. "We can call your landlord later if you want" he grinned.

"You're very excited about this" I laughed, he shrugged.

"The more I think about it, the more excited I get about it" he laughed, I grinned towards him but then he frowned. "Am I scaring you?"He worried, I shook my head and kissed his hand as he drove.

I walked into Brendon and Sarah's while Josh got Sarah's present out the car. Brendon let me in but then ran back to his phone which was propped up on the counter.

"Sorry guys, had to let Sage in" He spoke to his phone, I walked up to him and looked at his phone. He was live-streaming. I waved to everyone and the poked Brendon.

"Your sister comes back from Asia and all you do is open the door and run away?" I joked, he hugged me then went back to reading comments.

"Where's Josh?" He asked, not taking his eyes away from the scree. As if on cue, Josh walked in holding Sarah's present. He placed it on the floor and shut the door behind him.

"There. Where's Sarah?" I asked, Brendon walked over to Josh and gave him a bro hug before going back to the livestream.

"She's getting ready. Josh everyone wants to see you" He replied, I rolled my eyes as they crowed round the phone and started talking to people.

I walked into Brendon and Sarahs bedroom to see Sarah putting in her earrings, she saw me through the mirror and smiled widely towards me.

"Happy Birthday!" I beamed, she stood up and walked over to me to give me a hug.

"Thank you" she replied, "Oh! The Grammys is next week and I need your advice on what dress to wear" she said as she let go, she walked over to her closet and pulled out a beautiful dress.

"Its stunning" I gasped, she grinned and nodded.

"Isn't it?" She giggled.

"God I need to find something to wear for it as well" I said as I felt the dress.

"Oh yeah! Don't worry we will go shopping and find you something. That is if a designer doesn't just give something to you" she laughed, I laughed with her. She put the dress back and let out a deep breath. "So, what's new with you?" She asked

"Josh and I are moving in together" I said casually but she let out a small scream.

"Well its about time, when did this happen? I thought you only got back from Asia yesterday" She asked in a flurry.

"Literally this morning before we came here" I laughed, she grinned widely.

"Well, congratulations" She smiled.

"Thanks but lets just keep it quiet today, its your day and I will not steal your thunder" I joked, she laughed and we walked out to see Brendon and Josh performing a song for the livestream. Josh was drumming with chopsticks while Brendon sang. I raised my eyebrows towards them and looked at Sarah who was laughing. I walked up to Josh and he stopped drumming, he put his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey hey hey no pda during jam time" Brendon scolded, I looked at all the comments on his live stream to see a lot of love for Josh and a lot of hate for me. A sinking feeling placed itself in my stomach so I looked away from the comments. I turned back to Josh who was laughing at Brendon being stupid and walked over to Sarah.

"Are we celebrating or not?" I said, I gave everyone a fake smile and they all nodded. Brendon ended the livestream and we set out for Sarahs birthday lunch.