Chapter 15

Hi! Thanks to sky_dream514 for my first comment!!! ( if that's the right spelling ) I would respond to your comment but it won't let me! thank you so much! enjoy chapter 15!

"I can't let them."sandstorm soothes me.

Why did she say that? i am shocked. is it because...... does she know we are... Sisters?

"So maybe you won't. but I must be going." I say coolly, trying to forget the fact that she can see me. the whole clan retreats and I wish I could be with my clan, claiming victory. She snorts and shoves me onward.

We arrive at the dark shadowclan camp and walk into a den I think is greystars.

" small leaf? where is it?" the leader meows coldly.

"Ask sand storm." she replies.

"She's right there!" sand storm motions wildly to me with her tail. "how can't you see her?" she doesn't know I'm invisible. good. I should reappear so they won't know.

"H-hi." I go behind sandstorm and sheath my claws. " let me go home."

"Just you wait!" the leader leaps in front of me and bares his fangs. "can't we talk?" he calms down and waits for my answer.

"Hmm.... no! I swirl around and attempt to leave. when he jumps in front of me again I snarl, "I have a clan to be worried about!"

He hisses and I walk back to sandstorm, knowing I'm not fit to fight, even though I have no injuries.

" quit it. we know about your power. well... at least me and small leaf do. no one else." greystar meows. I look at sandstorm who looks startled.

"Huh!? what power?" I unsheath my claws quickly in fright.

"See. you can't see her when she unseaths her claws." small leaf prompts. sandstorm twitches her tail. I already know what she is going to say. she saw me from the begginging.

"I saw her from the begining!" she meows, as expected.

"Your partner in crime. that gets turned around by the red wolf and the thunderous howl." small leaf recites. I know that! that's what moonclaw told me!

"What makes you think that applies to you?" I meow coldly. the medicene cat stalks around and looks at me right in the eye.

"It doesnt." she then turns to sandstorm. "it's hers." wait! isn't sandstorm my sister from another litter!?

"N-no." but I have a power! and she doesn- oh. she can see me... but is that really a power?

"Sandstorm? do you have a power other than seeing the invisible?" greystar blocks out the exit.

"No!" sandstorms eyes cloud with fear. " I- I don't know..." she looks to me with fear. I know what we have to do. You- err I do? ok... yes. you do. just listen.

I look to sandstorm. She says nothing but looks down at her paws. "sandstorm?" the leader yowls in fury. " what are you hiding?" get ready to use it. the voice appears again as greystar moves to stand right in front of me.

"If you don't treat me with respect!" sandstorm yowls from her place behind greystar. she swipes at his back and breaks the skin. she runs out of the den.

Now. the voice commands. I unseath my claws and run after my sister.

You know we are related right? and we can communicate through our minds.... I have a power too. is that sandstorm in my head?! C-cool. I send to her mind. surprisingly easily.

"What are we doing? where?" I manage to meow through my panting.

They are still chasing us! to your clan.

"Just.... talk!" I pant. no. they can hear us. "ok." I meow.

"Alright. we've reached the border. stop here." she orders.

"Sandstorm! you traitor! should have killed that kit when you had the chchance the leader rumbles in anger. he then leaps at sandstorm and starts to fight her. don't even try. this is my battle. I agree and watch.

She slides under his belly and reaches up, only to be rolled over and pinned down. greystar snarles and reaches for her neck.

" shadowclan kill. not you." He opens up his mouth and starts to slowly close up on her neck.

"Sandstorm! No!" I meow as I launch forward. stop! this is my battle! I lost.., so I die. I send her back a message, 'no! you are special! true warriors can loose!' I step forward again. quit it. I lost, so I die.

I shake her away and fling into the leader. "true warriors don't kill"

"Yes! they do if they are shadow

Clan!" greystar growls and he lumbers back to sandstorm.

"Um! hello?" I claw at him and shove him away from sandstorm. hey!!! "Fight back now?"

He grumbles and fights me. I bat at his muzzle badly and send a message to sandstorm, "help me fight you furball!" she merely shrugs and sits up to watch. "sandstorm!" I send again. greystar struggles to land a blow on me for a while.

"Got ya!" he snarls, towering over a stick.

"Umm... over here!" I quickely show him me then run off again.

"You stupid furball! I know where you are!" he manages to grab my tail. Argh! "sandstorm he has me!" I send out a lot. she sits and sighs. the leader gives the death blow to the air, trying to find my neck.

'Help!" I send over and over.

The grey leader only misses my neck by a whisker. ' Please help me! I don't want to die! help! I'm your sister please try! greystar found my neck. soon ill die!' I send once more. I'm coming! Wait!