Chapter 4;

Heyzzz! I wish I could get a little comment or somethin, I dunno why I've written so much if not one of my books has a single comment or anything! it's depressing so I might stop writing the books and just read. so in other words PLEASE COMMENT Or SOMETHIN!!! And I really would appreciate name ideas still. and onto a tiny rant I just have to make. I did my science project, then my dad deleted it so now I have to restart! wahhh! I'm such a baby!

Home sweet home! I can see my... mom! the poor scrap! She is pacing around frantically, in tears next to a small clump of brown fur. I walk up to look closer and notice that... it's my brother.... Oh, oh poor mouse kit!

" Cloudkit?" my moms head perks up, she must have smelt me! "huh? I can smell you" she hesitates. "have i gone mad too?" she erupted in a storm of cries.

"B-bright whisker? you alright?" night owl walks up to my poor mom. I run aside so no one can smell me. I dash right in front of my mother, who doesn't even see me! It's so strange to think.

"I could smell my little cloudy! but, now it's gone. D-did you see her... in starclan?" Brightwhisker meows.

"Of corse. I saw her playing with mousekit, no worries." Night owl ... lied!

" You didn't even talk to starclan!" I meow outloud. holy mice, am I mouse brained or what? Night owl, and the leader, duskstar turned their heads to me. Bright whisker continues wailing without noticing.

"Is that.... Cloudkit!?" I hear duskstar whisper to night owl. She nods her head.

"Ummm.... C-cloudkit? " duskstar whispers awkwardly near where I am standing, invisible. her nose is twitching wildly with the effort of finding a spot I could be in. ' Err. My den.... please?" she signals her tail nonchalantly as night owl follows, confused to the den. I decide to follow my leader.

"Uh. er. is- Are we talking to.... nothing?please just.... talk?" night owl says to the wall opposite of me.

"Over here!" I purr with amusement as my leader and medicene cat turn around to face me. "yah. it's me"

Duskstar and night owl share a concerned look and respond shakily, " were are- what are- huh?"

I think thoughtfully, should I sheath my claws, and show them? But then they'd know about my power!

" C-can I trust you?" I meow. huh? of coarse I can, they are the most important roles of the clan!

"Yes." the both say in unison.

"Ok..." I sheath my claws nervously, and watch their expressions grow. night owl looks at me with wonder, and her jaw opens wide. duskstar opens up her eyes wide As a rabbit's, and her tail quivers. night owl then responds,

"Is this real?"

Followed by duskstar saying,

"No it can't be! is it?"

I meow "yes" with tension clearly showing. And with that, duskstar falls to the ground.

This time, it was my turn to act astonished, "is she dying? did I kill her! "

Night owl looks as surprised as I am. "she fainted! ummm, get me a damp cobweb, would you? invisible?" she adds with clear enthusiasm.

I nod and appear with cobweb dipped in water.

"Mouse dung! it's moss, not cobweb!" she looks at me with pleading eyes and I go Bach and fetch the right herb. the shoves the liquid down duskstar's throat and she wakes up in a daze.

"Oh great starclan, cool. The claws shall sheave and seith out victory, the feather will find a greater reason to rejoice, the moon full of guidance and mentorship. the cloudy sky will show the way, by sneaking around unsheathed." duskstar meows what appeared to be a prophecie sent from stRclN then passed out.