Chapter one

Heyy! I'm writing another one, yes I know! I'm trying even harder in this one though, so it should be better. yayz! anyways it's a warrior cats fan fiction, all Erin hunters so no during please! I'd like some name ideas too! like for the cats, and the title of the book!

Byeee

Chapter 1 :

"Meow! meow! mew! meow!" all the pityfull wails of the cats around me crowd my ears. My headache doubles and I slouch even deeper into the thin, soft towel the twolegs placed in my.... my.... trap?

"Hey!" The trap next to me has a cat in it. She- No, He, has grey-wait... no fur!

"Huh?" I turn to face him.

"We need to get out of here." he whispers urgently.

"No kidding, w-" I stop short at the sound of a twoleg door creek open. I cling to the back of my trap.

"Quick! act cute!" the Tom meows.

I ignore him and watch the twoleg kit with interest.

It looks at each row of cat filled traps with delight. Occasionally it will stick its fingers in the trap, mewling unknown phrases. it turns to the big ones and points at the trap near me, while the big one shakes its head back and forth. no. I think. that's what it means! are, are they finding kittypets?

It finally reaches the Tom next to me's trap. It gives an awful scowl and holds its paw over its eyes. It doesn't like the no hair! it quickely looks to my trap.

If they take me out of here, then.. I become a kittypet! I won't rot in tiny traps with these poor souls. I instinctively crawl out of my corner and open my eyes wide. act cute, act cute.... Yes! the twoleg kit squels and points at me, then looks to it's parents.

they come up close and look closer.

Don't flinch! this twoleg is my way out!

When they open my trap and reach out for me, I muster all the strength I possibly can, and let it grab me. The big twolegs look at me thoroughly, then walk me up to a hard round wooden thing with a twoleg behind it. Eventually, i get to their monster. Fear crawls inside my belly, and my eyes light up as they hand me to the little one. I quickely squirm out of its weak grasp, and run as fast as my young legs can carry me. I finally reach grassy earth, and breath in the familiar scents. yes. I unsheathed my claws to run faster when I spot the twolegs chasing me still. They stop and appear lost right away as I pelt deeper into the forest.