Danger was coming

**So dear readers,above is the photograph of our deewana's ladylove,Sharanaya.
And guess who's presenting her stargazers??
Well,it's none other than "The Crazy Lover" who can fight with all odds to get his love!!

#####

Sharanya screamed and then there was scary silence!!

Only a few minutes ago,she was driving in the hilly area of Mussoorie.
It was her birthday and she insisted to drive.

"You always pamper Sharanaya,Mr Bisht!! She's a child.She don't even know the ABC of driving & you let her drive in this hilly area.How irresponsible!!" She heard her mom complaining to her dad over phone.

"Well,mom I'm Sharanaya Bisht.Your proud child can drive.See,its all going perfect!!" She cried overjoyed.

Her dad disconnected the call and just then she screamed and the car went out of control!!

She pulled the breaks hardly.Her head banged into the stearing wheel. Slowly, she raised her eyes to see if her dad was okay??

"Oh no!! Papa!!!! " She started crying.

Mr. Bisht's head was banged against glass window and blood was flowing from his wounds.

"Papa!! wake up!! Please Papa,Listen papa!!" She tried to get her father out of unconsciousness by shaking him but all went in vain!!

"Ohh God,please help me!!"
She got out of car and saw someone lying unconscious before her car.

A bicycle was also lying beside him and a few feet apart,there was a scattered bouquet of stargazers

The man was facing his back to Sharanaya.He had a white shirt and blue jeans on.

Sharanaya hesitated for a minute and patted the unconscious guy.

"Hey are you okay??
Can you listen to me??"

Then she remembered that when she lost control of her car,she saw someone on bicycle going to the opposite direction. She went offside and knocked this guy down.

"I have no time!!
Now I have to save both,this stranger and my papa!!" She ordered herself.

She turned that stranger on his back and then she saw his face.

He was looking so innocent and handsome that she suddenly had the urge to save his precious life!!

Then suddenly she turned her back and saw a white car coming toward her.

"Noooo " She screamed out of fear and then everything went blank!!