Forty Eight ♡

Please vote and comment!

"Do you like this one?" Andy asked, holding up a sleek black tuxedo and offering a smile. I looked at it and nodded my head, chuckling a bit as I told him, "Yes. For the hundredth time, go try whatever ones you want and if you like it then get it!"

"But I want you to like it." Andy whined.

"I like the person wearing it." I cooed.

Andy rolled his eyes and smirked before disappearing into the fitting rooms. I roamed around the men's area, dragging my fingers lightly along the fabrics. I told Alex to meet us here, however she hadn't responded in hours.

Come to think of it, we haven't spoken since the night of the incident. Andy said he mind swept her and she should be normal. I glanced down at my phone once more, hoping to see a text from her. Someone grabbed me from behind, making me jump as I spun around.

"Oh, hey Alex." I said with relief.

Alex stared at me blankly. I furrowed my brows and said hello again, however she still would not respond. I narrowed my eyes at her as I nudged her in the shoulder, and that's when she snapped at me. "Don't you nudge me."

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"What's my problem? How about we ask what your problem is, shall we?" Alex asked as she folded her arms across her chest. I arched a brow at her and shrugged. "You're the one dating the fucking whatever the fuck he is."

My eyes went wide. "I— how do– ?"

"Hey babe, I think I like this—" Andy stopped mid sentence as his eyes laid themselves on Alex, who turned around. She looked at him both with anger and fear as she slowly stepped away from him. Andy glanced at me and I widened my eyes at him.

"I thought you mind swept her." I mouthed to him as I folded my arms across my chest. Andy swallowed hard and shrugged.

"I thought I did." He mouthed.

"Thought you did what?" Alex snapped.

"I— uh— well I—" It was official— Andy was a terrible liar when it comes to quick situations. Alex arched a brow as she said, "What? Mind sweep me? I heard you talk about it before I finally woke up."

"Who the fuck are you?" Alex sneered.

"I'm— Andy." Andy blurted out.

Alex arched a brow. "Who are you really?"

"I'm Andy." He repeated, rolling his eyes. He was now growing irritated however I told him to keep it calm. Andy glanced at me and back at Alex as he muttered, "I'm still Andy."

"Then what are you?" Alex snapped.

"Bingo, there's the question." Andy said.

"Okay, Alex. You need to calm down and sit back for just a second." I told her, resting my hand on her shoulder. Alex turned and shot me a glare before looking back at Andy. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes. "Okay, look I know you might be confused or scared but—"

"Scared? Hell no." Alex laughed.

"Huh?" We both blurted out.