Twenty Four ♡

Please vote and comment!

I stood at the edge of the porch staring at the front door. I clutched at my bag that was on my back and held another bag at my side. I sent him a text but he hadn't even read it. He told me to come inside, however I was quite uneasy walking into a home I didn't know anyone in.

My fingers touched the gold doorknob and I paused before twisting it. The words that Jason said to me sat at the back of my head. With a deep breath, I turned the knob and opened up the door. I was surprised when I walked into the house.

It was a fairly nice home. I was expecting it to be a mess since five guys lived here, however it was very well kept. I shut the door behind me and let my eyes wander, taking in the details of the place as I stepped further inside. A cool chill followed me as I went deeper inside.

I found a set of stairs not too far in and I started to head up them, the boards creaking underneath the weight of me. My steps shifted into tip toes as I tried to be less noisy but that failed. Realizing that would never work, I quickly hopped up the steps into a dark hall. I fiddled with my phone and turned on my flash light.

There were two doors on the right hand side, however neither were Andy's. One had a sign with a very elegant hand writing that read Jinxx followed by a sign on the other door that had Ashley scrawled in chicken scratch. I turned the corner and went further into another hall, looking straight ahead at the door in front of me. In black paint on the bright white door read Andy in all capital letters.

I knocked softly on the door. I waited a few seconds for a response however found myself listening to silence. I knocked once more. I listened for something, however there wasn't even the slightest stir in his room. Turning the knob slowly, the door creaked as I opened it cautiously. I felt on the wall for a light switch and flicked it on which then revealed four walls covered in posters. I held back a chuckle.

There were posters of all different sorts. From older bands to newer bands, and even a handful of Batman posters, his walls were practically covered. In the middle of his room against one of the walls was a king sized bed that was neatly made. A black comforter sat neatly with three black decorative pillows on the very top. His room smelt of pine and mint with a hint of cigarette. My eyes darted over to his dresser as smoke dragged out from the butt of a cigarette laying in an ash tray.

I sat my bags down against one of his dressers and stepped further into the room. It was a big room— much bigger than mine. There was a window with a bench cut into the wall. Christmas lights hung from the top of it and carried down.

"Hey." I practically jumped out of my skin. I spun around and saw his red glowing eyes staring down at me, a smirk plastered to his face. I gave a sheepish smile.

A wet towel hung around his neck, draping itself over his perfectly structured shoulders. My eyes trailed over the rest of his body. His collar bones were very distinct and firm. I felt like I could easily grab him by them and pull him towards me. His body was tall and thin, however he was a bit more filled out whenever he shifted.

The black veins ran all along his pale skin. They were hidden along his arms with all the tattoos that covered his skin, however everywhere else they protruded out into fine thin lines. Andy noticed my stare and cleared his throat, drawing me back to reality.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Uh— nothing. Just you."