Forty Three ♡

Please vote and comment!

"Fuck!" I shouted angrily as Andy wrapped up my shoulder. He gave a hesitant smile and apologized before taping it down. He set the bandages down and rubbed my other shoulder gently, kissing me softly.

"I'm sorry." He murmured again.

"It's fine. Thank you." I said, trying to move my stiff shoulder. I let them relax again and threw myself down on the bed, letting out a long groan. Andy slid on the bed next to me, throwing his arm under me and pulling me on top of him. He sat me down on his stomach, straddling my waist.

I leaned down and brushed my lips against his, running my fingers through his hair. Andy kissed back, his hands gripping my waist. He chuckled as I bit down on his lip, causing me to bounce on his stomach as he laughed harder.

"You amaze me." Andy murmured as I pulled back, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I beamed at him and shrugged my one shoulder as I rolled my eyes. "You do so much."

"I don't do that much." I laughed.

"Are you kidding? You do so much." He murmured softly. He pulled me down and kissed me all along my neck, smothering me in gentle kisses as his hands ran along my body.

"You show me love. You show me affection. You put yourself in danger for me." Andy said softly as he pulled me back up to a sitting position, his eyes going all along me. He smiled as he whispered, "You do so much."

"Come on now— what the!" I was thrown off of Andy and onto the bed, dog piled by three grown men. My shoulder was pressed down and burning with pain, and I gasped for breath.

"Can't— breathe— pain!"I breathed out.

The boys finally toppled off of me and I drove a fist into Jake's arm as I shouted, "Jesus Christ! What is wrong with all of you! Do I go up to any of you when you're injured and destroy whatever the fuck hurts? No!"

They all laughed and apologized, shrugging their shoulders. They turned to Andy who was sitting still, beaming at them all, and toppled over him. Ashley stood beside me, his arms crossed over his chest, laughing along with me as Andy fell off the bed. The boys made a dog pile on him and I could hear them all laughing hard as they finally broke free, pulling themselves to their feet.

"Let us see it!" CC shouted, his excitement consuming him. They all nodded their heads and Andy pulled it out from his shirt, showing the bullet around his neck.

Their eyes studied it with curiosity, their fingers brushing along it as they whispered to themselves. "So— this is it. This is it."

Andy nodded. "It's the real deal."

"So then, when you change back— will you not like— live with us anymore?" CC asked, his brown eyes looking at Andy. They all looked at him and all of their shoulders dropped a bit.

Andy shook his head. "No. No, guys. I'll still live here with you. I'll still be your friend, and we'll still do the dumb, crazy shit we always do. It'll just be— a bit different." He said lightly, offering a smile. All of them smiled and nodded their heads, nudging their friend.

"Are you going to college?" Jake asked.

Andy glanced at me. "Yeah, someone changed my mind." He said, wiggling his brows a bit at me. I laughed and looked at him with surprise. We never discussed him going to college. I assumed he didn't want to. "Well, I'm still debating at least. I hate school, but I'll still be visiting someone at least."

"When is this all happening?" I asked.

"The next full moon which should be next month. Only three weeks away." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. The boys all nodded their heads in agreement.