Prologue

Over a 1000 years ago the Gods were destroyed, upon finding them the Fates also found a spell that could change everything.

This spell could give them the power to control the Gods with their  blood, all they have to do is find a coven to cast it.

And so the story begins.

-------

July 21st 12th Century

It was late at night when the witches of the Jynx coven received a message saying that deities would be coming to discuss something with them. The leader was waiting by the waters edge, in the distance she could see three figures coming towards her.

The deities remain afloat in the air, then one introduces them all, "We are the Fates, Lachesis is myself, and these are my sisters Clotho and Atropos."

The leader smiles and then introduces herself, "I am Titiani Jynx, the leader of the Jynx coven."

"We know you were warned of our coming, do not act coy." Atropos sneers.

"Since the Gods have fallen we have decided to create suitable replacements among the mortals of who's fate we determine. This coven has been chosen to cast the spell that creates the new Gods." Lachesis says as Clotho lands with parchment paper in her hand.

"This is the spell, our blood will be used when it is needed, we will be back once we have the chosen, you have until then to decrypt the spell and be ready to cast it." Clotho explains.

The leader steps forward but doesn't take the spell, "We'd be honoured, but what good is this to us?"

"Because it's in your best interest to keep us on side." Lachesis responds.

The leader takes the spell from Clotho, and the fates prepare to leave.

"Wait, how long do you think it will take? How many witches shall I prepare." The leader asks.

"There is no guarantee that the spell has been done before, only speculations, from the speculations we know that one witch is needed. The witch who created the spell and your witches are of the same power line so it should only take one of you, however, since you're the witches it's for you to figure out the rest. Enjoy." Atropos explains.

The leader remains silent as the Fates leave, going back over the water and beyond the mountains.