I Do Adore (England) 3 of 9

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY! Special shoutouts to Mich and my other fellow Filipinos who are recovering from last night's Noche Buena ahaha

Also, thank you, Mich for the very beautiful fanart of Jason and yours truly! Thank you for going out of your way to replicate my jacket and red scrunchie. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, love <3 Please check out her tumblr 

3. THE GIRL

The red-haired stranger wasted no time; he threw his hoodie back on as he broke into a sprint outside the diner. Everyone was staring now. [Name] clasped her hands together and hung her head, wanting to be as little as possible. However, Feliks dashed towards her, fingers on her shoulder "Holy shit, girl. Do you have any idea who that was?"

She shook her head, though he did look a bit familiar.

"That was Aiden Jackson, genius rock star. Jeezus, did you hear his accent? Holy hell!" Feliks' fists tightened hard on her shoulders so much [Name] was sure there would be marks. "I can't believe we didn't notice it was him."

"But now Feliks chased him away and we didn't get the chance to get his autograph" Laura pinched his arm. Feliks laughed.

"So I guess it's true about his concert here. Otherwise what would he be doing in this town?"

"It's true"

The girls turned to the pretty lady by the table. She had a more natural shade of red hair than the boy that ran away, and her eyes were a lovely cornflower blue. She had an accent as well.

"Hello there" She gave them a crooked smile. After a clumsy introduction on [Name] and the others' part, the lady asked them to seat.

"Wow, so you're Aiden's manager?"

A waiter came and handed everyone her dessert. A tall vanilla sundae for Laura, red velvet crinkles for Feliks, and a blueberry scone for [Name].

"Yup" Ms. Margaret squeezed the teabag and left it on the side of her saucer "I'm something of a mother to him too"

"Are his parents dead?"

She waved her hand "No, no. More like, I'm close to his mother. Very close. But his father . . . let's not talk about him"

"I didn't expect to meet him in such a random place" said Feliks "And [Name] even bumped into him head to head. It's like something straight out of a Korean drama!"

[Name] reached for her nape and looked away while her friends laughed.

"But it's a little unfair. You're not even a fan and you managed to get so close" Feliks nudged her with an elbow.

"You all seem close. Do you mind me asking how old are you kids? It may sound rude but I feel younger surrounded by youngsters." Ms. Margaret chuckled. She had this warm laugh that made it difficult not to join her.

"Around sixteen to seventeen" [Name] answered as she began to let her guard down.

They talked about life at W Academy for a while, but then it turned into a conversation surrounding Ms. Margaret's love for music and travel, and of course, for her "son."

"He keeps quiet around other people but really lets loose when we're together, it's cute but I'm a little worried"

"How so?"

"You see, he's a special kid, that Aiden. He's good at everything he puts his mind to, but he tends to hide it when he's in pain." Ms. Margaret twisted her mug between her fingers "I'm worried that one day he'll implode"