"Michael, you ok bro?" I heard Jermaine asked. I look up at him and nod.

"Yeah... I guess." I trail off.

"So, did you enjoy yourself last night?" He asked. I bite my bottom lip as I felt my cheeks burning.

"You had sex with her last night, didn't you?" He asked. I look up at him and shake my head.

"No, I didn't have sex with her last night." I replied honestly.

"Mike, you know why we did this for you, right?" He asked. I shake my head.

"No, and I don't even want to know why." I sighed heavily and look at him. He sighs.

"We did this because you need to stop being so scared."

"Scared of what? I'm not scared." I defend myself. He gives me a look.

"Yes you are, bro. You're scared of women, so many beautiful women approach you and not once have you ever thought about fucking them." He speaks directly to me, his eyes focusing on me and all. I swallow hard.

"I'm not scared of having sex with women."

"Yes you are. Did you even let the girl dance for you?" He ask. I nod.

"Yes, I let her dance for me then she left." I explain to him and they all just shake their heads in disappointment.

"And you didn't even ask her to stay?" Randy asked.

"No. She-"

"Michael, you need to man up, bro. What the hell is wrong with you? That girl had the whole package, and you didn't even bother to get her in bed." Marlon rants, cutting me off. I shake my head.

"Look even if I did had sex with her, I wouldn't tell you all." I replied. They all make faces at me.

"Why not? You're our brother." Jackie chimes in. I sigh and I stand up from the couch and look at my brothers.

"Because I'm a gentleman."

And with that, I turn around and made my way to my room. I'm now sitting in my room with the light off, and I'm just looking up at the night sky.

It's really a beautiful night. I wish I could go for a walk, but I can't.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing. I get up and went to answer it.

"Hello?"

No response.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I ask, about to hang up, thinking someone is playing a joke, but suddenly a female voice speaks.

"Um Michael?" The caller ask, nervously.

"Yes. Who is this?" I ask, and the female giggles.

"Michael, it's me Star." My entire body freezes from head to toe. I can't believe she actually called me.

"Hello? Michael?" She asked. I admire her voice over the phone as she sound so lovely. I clear my throat and speak.

"Yes, I'm still here. How are you?"  I asked. She giggles.

"I'm doing good. How are you?" She asked. I chuckled.

"I'm fine." She giggles, seductively.

"Mhm... yes you are. So you still want to see me again?" She asked. I bite my bottom lip and nod my head, even though she can't see me.

"Yes... I want another lap dance from you."

"Ok then. I'll be at your hotel in an hour, ok?" I can hear the smile and seduction in her voice, and I nod with the biggest smile plastered on my face.

"Ok, see you soon." She giggles.

"See you, Michael."

~•~

India

The spotlight comes on and 'Seems Like You're Ready' by R. Kelly starts playing as I slowly walk out to the stage. I start swaying my hips seductively as I feel on myself. I close my eyes as I let the music take over me. I walk up to the pole seductively as the guys cheer me on, which made me feel confident about what I'm doing for them, and I began to work the pole. I took off my top and threw it at one of the guys in the crowd who catches it in mid air and began cheering loudly.

He throws money on the stage, while continuously cheering for me with my top in his hand. I then blew him a kiss. I bite my lip seductively as I slide down the pole and crawl over to one of the guys who sticks a hundred dollar bill in the side of my thong. Soon my time was up as I grab all of the money before exiting off the stage. I then made my way to the locker room to get dressed and to get my things.

"Wow, India. You did your thing out there." Mia compliments and I smiled at her.

"Thanks, babe." I say, hugging her.

"So... did you call that guy yet?" She ask and I nod my head.

"Yeah, he wants me to give him another lap dance." I replied and she smiles creepily.

"How much is he paying this time?" She asked and I shrug.

"Maybe the same amount like last night, I'm not sure." I grab my things and close my locker.

"Well I better get going." I smiled and she nods.

"Ok. I'll see you later. Have fun. Lots of fun. Bye." She winks. I giggled, opening the door.

"Bye."

And with that, I walked out making my way to Michael's hotel room.