Nyo! America x Superhero! Reader- The Red Kiss

Start from the beginning

Amelia took that as a challenge. She was determined to find the heroine and chat.

But first, she was going to head out for a walk around, and buy a couple of gifts for Red Kiss if she ever came across her. She changed into a half button-up shirt and denim shorts, with a pair of red sneakers with knee-high blue socks.

The blonde stopped when she reached a Candy store. She picked up a bunch of different packets of candy since she wasn't so sure what you liked.

After buying the sweets, Amelia walked to the arcade, deciding she would have fun there. She then spotted her friend, Y/n, L/n.

"Y/n, what's up bro?!" Amelia called, while she tackled her in a bear hug.

The tall/short girl blushed when she smothered her face in her bigger-than-average chest. "Amelia!"

She pulled back, grinning. "So, have you seen the news about Red Kiss?"

Y/n nod, smiling. So she liked the other side of her. The (nationality) girl was contemplating revealing her biggest secret...

No, she'd wait, when the time was right. "Yes, I have seen the news of Red Kiss. What did you think of her?"

Amelia grinned. "What do I think of her? She's fucking awesome! Dude, look!" She held out the shopping bag, allowing Y/n to peek inside. "I got her some gifts because I really love her! The way she fights, like pow! Pow! Pow!" She punched with every "Pow!"

Y/n giggled. It was adorable seeing the American rant on about her superhero side. If she liked Red Kiss, she'd like her, wouldn't she?

"Amelia?" The h/c girl laid a hand on her shoulder. "If you ever see Red Kiss, don't hesitate to say hello to her. She'll probably love that. I heard she loves her fans." Y/n wasn't wrong, considering how much she loved seeing the civilians she saved, give her smiles of relief, or tears of happiness.

The blue-eyed blonde smile widened. "Hell yeah! Great idea!"

Y/n smiled with her. Then, she felt it. That instinct that told her that more trouble would brew up in the city... "Listen, it was nice seeing you, but I have to run because I have to go grocery shopping."

Amelia's bright smile dulled. "Aww, I'll miss you,"

Y/n felt her face go warm.

"But, we can go shopping and we can meet back up later at my place, ok?"

Invited to Amelia's place... I bet we would have lots of fun... NO NO NO! She mentally slapped herself, don't drag your mind there, Y/n!

"Sure!"

And the two parted.

Y/n quickly ran off and hid in a secretive place to carry out her transformation.

In your watch that doubled as a secret hero alert, it beeped, just as expected.

Crime on the street is about to be beat.

Y/n changed herself by spinning once. She waved her hand across her face, materializing her iconic mask.

Jumping up as high as the Empire State Building, with her super eyesight, she detected a group of people wearing black, looking oddly suspicious.

She hopped down a few feet behind them, cracking her knuckles.

The turned faces bloodied. "What do you want, bitch?" One of them called.

Another nudged the rude one. "Don't you know who the fuck she is?! That's Red Kiss! You know, the one that took down The Tages earlier?"

Fear flickered in their eyes, before lunging.