The child awkwardly ran over passing everyone and stopped in front of Yulrir and Theo.

Yulrir and Theo were in a stupor to see that the cute little boy earlier exuding an aura of an "immortal" is looking right in front of them with teary eyes and waving his hands cutely.

"Father... father... You don't need to bow down... Father! Pick Small Seed up!" The cute little boy jumping up and down in front of the stunned Yulrir.

Theo squinted his eyes towards the little boy and knitted his brow. Everyone in the group felt like their jaws had just dropped on the ground seeing the lively little boy doing cute things and saying "father this-- father that--".

"This is so cute... it's almost a sin!!!!" Valmont exclaimed while he immediately covered his nose.

"I'm gonna disown you as a friend..." Fenella rolled her eyes away from Valmont.

Vaughn who was standing not so far from Yulrir and Theo can't help but to look '???' at the scene before him.

"S-small seed?" Yulrir mumbled softly as he looks at the bright-eyed little boy.

"Mhhmm Mhmm! Father calls me Small Seed right? It was father who named me Small Seed! So Small Seed is Small Seed! Small Seed wants a hug!" The little boy beamed while he attached his little hands onto Yulrir's black cloak like a Koala and looked up at Yulrir with great anticipation.

Theo was beyond stunned and looked at his wife and the mysterious child with mouth gaped open. He as well can't help but to feel complicated at what is happening and look at Yulrir with a serious face.

"Even if you already have a son, I'll still love you unconditionally." Theo tapped his chest and gave Yulrir a reassuring huff.

"IDIOT!-- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING!?! DO I LOOK LIKE AN ASEXUAL HYDRA TO YOU?" Yulrir whisper-yelled to the stunned Theo.

"I'm just kidding ah! I just find it cute after all... you both had the same golden eyes." Theo said while scratching his jaws.

"The same eye-color?" Eavan's eyes lit up. 

"That's not fair!!! I wanted to see Junior brother Yulrir without a mask!" Fenella beamed in, completely forgetting the earlier intense atmosphere.

"These guys will be the death of me someday..." Laur who seemingly had been ignored can't help but facepalm.

Vaughn looked at Yulrir and the little boy with bright eyes and chuckled. 

The little boy who noticed that he was being ignored had pouted and tugged Yulrir's cloak. As Yulrir looked down, the beautiful golden eyes of the little boy had glistened in anticipation like a teary-eyed doe. 

The little guy released his cloak and opened his small arms and waved it like a child wanting to be scooped up.

"Father... father... let's have a reunion hug..." The cute little boy chirped happily.

Yulrir seemed to be struck by needles in his heart and can't help but to feel a bit sentimental as he looked at the little boy's eyes. There must be a connection between the deja vus that he was experiencing and the child in front of him right now. He bent his body and scooped the small boy on his arms like a 'mother hugging her child'.

The little boy teared up and enveloped Yulrir's neck with his small arms. It was indeed a sight akin to a reunion between a father and a child. Everyone dared not to laugh nor comment on it as they were as well all moved on the cute scene before them. Yulrir seemed to be moved by the little boy's actions and gently soothed the back of the child.