Chapter 7 (Grounded)

"I uhh-umm," I didn't even know what to say. What should I say? I can't let them know that I cut classes with Dylan.. I'm so screwed.

"Well I.." I trailed off.

"Someonekidnappedme," I said it too fast, well it was true that Dylan kidnapped me, what's not to tell?

"What?" mom and dad said in unison.

"So-"

"We heard that," dad said.

"But who?" mom raised her eyebrow. Such great parents they didn't even asked if I was ok. I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought.

"I..." I said thinking of an excuse, so that I can get out of this situation.

"Need to sleep, mom, dad." I said.

"I mean I was kidnapped and you two didn't even asked if I was okay." I said.

"We-"

"Goodnight!" I ran to my room, the only place I can have my own personal space, sometimes my parents barge in like what they're going to do... Give or take 5 minutes.

"We're not done talking to you Stephanie Coleman! Get out of your room!" mom scolded.

"And don't you dare answer back at us again," dad said. I took out my phone and called Dylan, he answered on the second ring,

"What?" Dylan said harshly. I ignored him and placed my phone near the door where mom and dad would barge in, in about a few seconds.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" mom shouted.

"Open this door before I break this into two!" dad yelled. I know that he means it, he means it.

"Thanks a lot." I said before hanging up. Dylan called but I ignored it.

"What?" I opened the door and saw dad's foot rised. "What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I was gonna kick the door," dad said as he set his foot down. Told you he means business.

"I'm tired can we talk about this tomorrow," I sighed.

"Grounded 2 weeks," mom crossed her arms.

"You can't do that," I stomped my foot

"Three weeks." mom glared at me.

"Fine!" I said and slammed the door behind me. Grounded means no television, going out during weekends, good thing they didn't confiscate my cellphone.

Speaking of cellphone...my phone rang again.

I picked it up and shouted. "What!"

"Woah, relax Steph, care to explain why the hell did you call me awhile ago?" Dylan asked calmly.

"My parents just freaking grounded me because of your stupidity!" I said angrily.

"Okay...I'll try not to be offended by that last word..." He said slowly. "And what did I do to get you grounded?" He asked.

"Gee, I don't know." I said sarcastically.

"Look, if you just called up to insult me--"

"My parents found out that we cut school!"' I shouted, growing impatient with this guy.

"Oh." Was all he said.

"Yeah, 'oh'" I said and sat down on my bed.

"Well, what did you tell them?"

I lied down on my bed. "First off, I didn't know what the hell I should say then I told my parents I was kidnapped." I explained.

"Kidnapped." He repeated flatly.