Saved By A vampire Now I have To Marry Him 19

Start from the beginning

"I know that" May said. She had stopped crying but you could hear the sadness in her voice. She walked over to me and kneeled before me I was a bit shocked.

"I am so sorry; my loyalties are to you my queen and no one else." She said, and I looked down and nodded at her.

She left the room.

I could feel the feeling in the room.

So much sadness and hurt in the room. Pain from every ounce of the air;

Dante was there with his scars, and sadness that I couldn't help it. I sent energy out into the room, washing away the pain. There was so much, so much I had to do. I concentrated, "What the hell?" Logan said.

There was pain and memories:

Christian was kissing a women with black hair, Terri was watching. Christian looked up and caught her eyes. Pain for that kiss.

The look in Terri's eyes when she saw the kiss.

Logan was sitting there tears streaming down his face- a picture of a women with red hair, fire surrounding her eyes the colour of a stormy grey. A name: Kami.

Watching my dad above me, unbuttoning my shirt, striking me across the face; me standing there losing the colour from face, my energy levels going down.

The fact I could walk away whenever.

Gabriel watching Leah walk away from him, not saying anything just walked away.

So much pain that had to end

"Love stop" Luc said. I couldn't though I had to heal them. All of it, it had to go.

"Someone stop her, she'll wear herself out"

I felt to hands grab my arms, I looked at the person. So much pain and hatred coming from them;

Pain for losing his love.

Pain for almost losing Gabriel.

Of the fire

What the scars have done.

Pain of losing his family,

Hatred for she turned him into.

What it did to his family.

And hatred because he can never have love again.

I lifted my hand to his chest to their heart and sent it through.

I couldn't stop. I had to heal. I could feel the pain level go down. Ever so slowly.

I sent more, quicker harder.

Then I was pulled away.

Two strong arms were wrapped around me, and I couldn't keep my legs straight, so they went numb I fell to the floor with, the strong arms still there, my back to their chest.

"Stop." The voice said. "Pull it in now." They growled at me.

"So much to heal" I said to them, I felt them sigh and whispered in my ear.

"I know, and you've helped. Pull back now. Jamie." They whispered.

"You've helped." Slowly I started to rain it in.

After a little more control it was all in. My energy levels were quite low.

I looked up to see that the person i healed was Dante he was staring at me wide eyed.

"Dante you ok?" Terri's voice came out of nowhere.

"Yes" He said. "Some of the pain is gone" He whispered.