Saved By a Vampire, Now I have to Marry him 8

I could see Luc, and Kathy sitting in what was Luc's office.

"Have you told her?" Kathy asked Luc,

"No I haven't" He replied.

"Luc! Why not?! She needs to know!" She practically yelled at him. He sighed.

"I know," He said, with sadness in his voice.

Tell me what! I was about to ask when he spoke

"What If I lose her?" He asked, it was Kathy's turn to sigh.

"Luc, you need to tell her" She said and got up and walked to the door, when was out the room she saw me, and met my eyes then sighed, and looked away.

"Tell what?" I ask Luc, whiling enter the room.

"Jamie..." He said looking up,

"What do you have to tell me?" I asked.

"Jamie, this is hard to explain" He said.

"Well try." I said. He sighed and lent back in his chair.

"Very well, you trust me?" He asked, it was a strange question, but i answered

"Yes" I said, he nodded.

"But you don't understand why you do so quickly?" Well yes that was.. I nodded.

"There is a reason for that, you see in our world there are life mates." He said,

"You lucky to find your mate, but when you have and if you accept each other there is such a thing as life binding." He said, I took a seat on the sofa.

"That is when the two mates, bind their life together." He said,

"But why would you do that?" I asked,

"Well say if one is human and one is a vampire then you can bind your lives so that the human can live for longer." He says.

"Ok but what happens if one dies?" i ask, "Does the other one die?" I ask worried.

"No, they don't die, but it feels like that part of your soul dies, or so I've been told."He said. I took a deep breath and I didnt know why but it felt familiar.

"Ok so what does this have to do with me?" I asked.

That's when a guilty look came on to his face.

No! That's impossible...

"Luc! What does that have to do with me?" I asked again.

"Well we're life bounded." He said.

"Wait! WHAT?!" I shouted. I jumped up and started to give a rant.

"How on earth are we life bounded? 1. That means we're mates, or whatever you called it! And thats not possible, Ive known you for 3 days! And leads us to point 2. How can we be mates?!" I shouted at him.

"You may have known me for 3 days. But Ive known you all your life" He said.

"WHAT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?"

________

Short I know,

And I know its not the Mate... One but this seems to be the story Im concentrating on.

I WILL upload another part to each but I dont know when.

I had a gsce today and I didnt even know... So that wasnt good! I was not prepared at all.

My brain went to mush during it!

Anyway

Sorry for the shortness and no loadedness

Abi-