Saved by a Vampire, Now i have to Marry him 13

It was time.

I was ready, I was wearing a blue dress with embroidery, at first it was quite long but a friend of Kathy's shortened for me, so now it ended just over knee length.

The style was called a Melody.

( http://www.scarlettevenings.co.uk/misty-style-dress.asp )

It was quite simple but I liked it, and I hoped Luc did.

Terri was wearing a bluish purple dress; she looked beautiful with her hair down, and barley any make up. Her dress was called an Isla.

( http://www.scarlettevenings.co.uk/isla-style-dress.asp )

Kathy was wearing a dress called Annette style.

( http://www.scarlettevenings.co.uk/isla-style-dress.asp )

And last but not least Leah was wearing a very flashy and kinds slutty dress.

( http://www.greatglam.com/pd-magnify-teal.cfm )

When i asked her why she was wearing something like that she winked and said I need a man.

When we were all ready, we headed to the party which was in the hall. As we got there it was filled with different type of pretty... but still pretty. All Vampires.

"You look lovely malady" A voice said from behind me, I turned to see Lee there.

"Oh hey and thanks" I said looking at my dress then at him."So do you"

He smiled and bowed slightly.

"Thank you Malady" He said, malady? What is with that?

"Lee? Why are you calling me that?" I asked him.

"Do you prefer my queen...? "He asked me.

"Uhh! No. Of course not, I'm not your queen why are you calling me that"

He sighed "The arranged marriage"

Oh.

"Right... but I haven't agreed with that and even so we're not married right no anyway" I said.

"Yes maybe not, but I see you as my queen" And at that he kissed my hand then walked off into the party.

But...?

"Are you ready?" Kathy asked me.

"Oh yeah sorry" I saw that Damien was looking good, he was in suit. I remembered that once he said that he hated wearing them, but if the one he loves in the future wants him to then he will. I smiled at that. He loves her.

He noticed and must have been thinking the same thing. He blushed and winked.

We walked in, Luc had to be there early to welcome people and that.

________________

Thirty minutes into it and I still hadn't seen Luc, Kathy and Damien had showed me around introduce me to some people. But it wasn't the same. I was sitting down at a table, I saw Kathy and Damien on the dance floor they're so cute together.

I get and was about to get some fresh air when a guy with blonde hair stopped me.

"Hello darling" he said

"Uh hey" I replied.

"I want a drink" He said, I nodded

"Ok well there's a waiter over there" Pointing to a guy in a white coat on "Go get one from him" I tried to get passed but he grabbed my arm to stop me.