She was surprised to receive letters early in the summer from Neville and Luna too which Robyn kept and wrote long reply's to. She had even got one off Noah but she kept the reply short and simple, feeling it would be too rude to ignore it completely when he might have been suffering from the ghosts of last year like the rest of them.

Robyn began to read the next one, only mumbling a 'morning' as Robert, Alex and Ebony sat down at the table too, plates full of food.

Dear Robyn,

How has your summer been so far?  Mine has been alright. They are using the Burrow as the new Order headquarters since everything happened and we can't use the old one. I don't mind though, its nice to see everyone, keeps us all busy, you know?

Robyn smiled sadly, she understood what Ron meant perfectly.

We haven't been able to go to Diagon Alley yet, have you?

Robyn hadn't been down there yet. She didn't know why though, normally they had gotten all her school supplies by now.

I'm really excited to go though and see Fred and George's shop. Oh right, I haven't told you yet, have I? Fred and George have opened up a joke shop in Diagon Alley and its going really well.

Robyn grinned, a joke shop would be perfect for this time. Everything was all doom and gloom, people needed hope and cheering up.

Of course, mom didn't like the idea at first but now she's seen that they can make a living out of it, she seems to be warming up to the idea. Are you coming to visit soon? Hermione is already here and I heard Harry is on his way soon. I hope you can make it, its not the same without you. Anyway, I better get going, I've promised Ginny I will play Quidditch with her. Hope to see you soon,

Ron.

Robyn furrowed her eyebrows. Everyone was at the Burrow, even Harry was due there soon. She would have to ask about it later, once they had finished eating and talking because at the moment, the Thompson family was in a deep discussion about Ministry things.

Robyn picked up the last letter she had on the table and naturally grinned at it, feeling all giddy. This letter was from Harry. She didn't receive them as often as she got Ron and Hermione's letters but she knew it was because of the Dursley's and their reluctance to let Hedwig out too much in case it drew suspicion. Robyn really did hate the Dursley's and their narrow-mindedness.

Dear Robyn,

How are you? Are you okay? I'm sorry I can't write to you as much as I would like, the Dursley's are being idiots (that's an understatement but in case your parents read this, I'll keep things friendly)

Robyn felt herself laugh but stopped herself quickly, glancing at her family, feeling her face go hot.

How has your summer been? Mine's been terrible as always. I've been locked in my room most of the time. At least the Dursley's have gone back to ignoring my existence which is better than them talking to me, believe me.