Epilogue

Epilogue

Every story has an end, some end in tragedy while others have happily ever after.

Matt and Niall.

The two star crossed lovers of the entire world. Everyone wants even a glimpse at their love, to see what true love is like and how it effects the people. Most girls were jealous of Matt as she caught the Irish Devils heart, and most guys resented that Niall would be with this kind and warm women.

Six months after the Matt waking up from her coma she was back to her normal self and was realised from the hospital. Niall had stuck by her side through thick and thin. He had cancelled tour dates and meet and greets with fans to make sure she was ok. Three months into her treatment the only man she could tolerate was Niall, they had their own room in the hospital throughout her recovery and Niall never left her side.

Matt tried to not let her past bring her down, but she still needed closure. On the day of her realise from hospital she visited Tom and Tyler in jail were they would stay until they died. Niall and Lan still do everything they can to get her to forgive them for the part they played and even though she did forgive them they still try everything to make her happy.

When she finally was realised from the hospital the boys invited her to their Midnight Memories Tour. Niall called her up on stage, and the boys sand ‘You & I’ to her, and at the end Niall re-proposed to her. The fans went absolutely crazy, some with anger and jealousy and others shipped ‘Miall’ to the moon and back!

A year after she awoke from her coma she was walking down the aisle. The boys and Lan were Niall’s best men, Ris and Em were Matt’s bridesmaids. Niall just like Tom Fletcher made his wedding speech into a massive song, he re-wrote them and each song was a different person. For Matt he re-wrote ‘You & I’ and ‘What’s make’s you beautiful,’ and in left his new Wife in tears.

They spent eight months traveling the world, helping charities, climbing mountains and just enjoying life. The trip had to be cut short because Matt because pregnant, and instead of finishing the year trip Niall went into protective mode and sent them home and put her to bed rest. Niall was one of the new Fathers who fretted over everything, most of the time leading to Matt wanting to duct tape his mouth.

Nine months filled with fights, mood swings, picking names, and decorating their babies’ room only for her to be in labour for an hour and to push three little boys out of her. The new parents and newlyweds had no clue that they were going to have triplets, so for the next four years they chased Luke, Greg and Bobby around the house trying to be the best parents in the world. Ris was their Godmother and Liam their Godfather.

Four years after the little trouble makers had been born Matt fell pregnant again. Months of mood swings, fights and tears and trying to look after three little boys stressed Matt out so seven months into her pregnancy so went into early labour. With triplets once more! Matthew, Alfie, and Andrew made their Mother go through 36 hours of labour which resulted in Niall having a broken nose and hand from his little Wife.

Their six children were exactly like their Father, with his brown hair and cheeky attitudes. Their household was never quite and Matt became a Commander in her own home trying to control her little boys who loved getting into trouble, it was only when their Father was home did they calm down.

Six years after their second sets of twins were born Matt fell pregnant again! Her little boys demanded a little sister shockingly, Matt and Niall had betted more boys while their little trouble makes betted girls. Nine months later Matt gave birth to a healthy little girl, who took exactly after her Mother in every single way. The boys decided to name her Maisie Felicity Maura Horan, and as she grew up she had Niall wrapped around her chubby fingers.